Chapter 20

Hanbin's POV

'The first one who gets the choreo right may leave as first!' I announced and suddenly everyone started to do better.

I choose the song GDXYB - Good Boy because the rythm and the flow from the song was easy to follow.

'Jinhwan, leave!'

'WOOHOO!' He ran away but came back again immediatly to watch together with me.

'Mino, Zico, leave!' And the two of them left.

'HEY! WAIT FOR ME YOU IDIOTS!' Jackson yelled.

'Try harder! Catch up with us at Bubble Tea shop!' Zico yelled back.

Another round and this time Jimin, Seunghoon and V were the choosen ones.

'Noona I'll wait here for you!' Seunghoon announced.

'Hyung, we're also going to the Bubble Tea, catch up with us there okay?' V said to Namjoon.

'Okay! Let's all meet up there.'

Soon everyone was gone and Bom noona was the only one left.

'Noona what happend? You're a pretty good dancer naturaly right? Somehow your moves today doesn't seem to come out natural..' I sighed in disbelieve.

'YAH! I worked out yesterday and I'm having a lot of muscle ache right now! I'm sorry B.I.... I'll do better okay! Can I also go now?' She asked.

'Yes sure.. but don't forget to practice okay!' I said.

'So.. you're going to Jasmae now, I guess? I'll go ahead to the others then..' Jinhwan hyung said and waved me good bye.

When I arrived at Jasmae's house I was welcomed by her auntie.

'Annyeong Hanbin! How are you doing? Well, I have to go now take care of yourselves!' And she left. Hahaha, I laughed in myself. I wasn't even able too greet her back.

I searched for Jasmae and found her in the studio. She was laying on the ground and if I'm not mistaken.. she's sleeping.

'YAH! I thought you were practicing!' I yelled to her and she woke up immediatly.

'Ha.. Hanbin..'

'Aish, I told you to practice didn't I!?' I yelled again.

'But I did practice!' She yelled back.

'Then why are you sleeping?!' I started to yell harder.

'BECAUSE I PRACTICED A LOT AND I GOT TIRED AND SINCE I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO COME I FELL ASLEEP!!'

'Oh.. hmm, let's see then.' I now said in a calmer tone and she also calmed down.

"I am a good boy."

She danced so perfectly that my mouth fell open.

'YAH!! Why did you never show that you could dance this good?!' I yelled to her when she finished the song.

'Because I'm losing my confidence seeing all of you dance! I'm nothing compared to you guys..' she said and I walked towards her.

'Hey.. don't be like that.. you really áre good! Maybe one of the best dancers I've seen so far!' I tried cheering her up and it helped.

'Really?!' She asked happily now and I nodded.

'Shall we practice together?' I asked and she agreed. We danced so perfectly in sync that it looked like we were mirrors. Untill we broke down and could not move a single ache anymore, we stopped dancing.

'I'm.. so.. tired..' Jasmae tried to bring out totally out of breath.

'Me too.' And I was sweating to hard, ew.

'Hahaha.. did you say ew?!' She laughed.

Did I say that out loud? Disgusting.

'I don't know about you.. but I'm going to take a shower okay? If you want to shower you can go to the shower in uncle's room okay? You know where to find your clothes.' And she left me alone in the studio.

Yes, that's right. I left some clothes here because I often come here and sometimes it get so late that I don't have any other options than stay over here.

I headed to her room and waited for her so I can shower also. I don't have the guts to step in the shower of mr. Yang. Maybe he'll kick me out of this house, if not, the school, if he finds out I showered in his bathroom.

I heard the door open and she walked out the bathroom with a towel around her head, but... her body wasn't covered.

'AAAAAAAAAHH WHATTHEFUCK?????????' I yelled to her crowling backwards as far as possible.

'What the hell are you doing in my room?! She yelled back.

'MY CLOTHES ARE IN MY CLOSET! And why are you screaming?! YOU HAVE SEEN ME NAKED BEFORE!!'

I ran out of her room. What the hell?! Somehow I always seem to turn into a pervert when I see her like that. I ran away scared that I might bang her right now. Aish, Hanbin, stop it.

'You idiot!' She patted my head when she walked out of the room. 'Go shower now, I'll make dinner for us okay?' And she walked away.

While I was showering I couldn't stop myself imagining making out with her the whole night. I smirked by the thoughts I would share my whole night, in the same bed with her.

When I finished showering I went downstairs but saw 12 other punks sitting there eating pizza.

'B.I! Come sit beside me!' Bobby yelled. What are they doing here?

'We're staying over tonight!' Taehyun answered the question in my head.

Mweh, mweh, mweh. There goes my quality time with her tonight. What the fuck Hanbin? I've turnt into such a pervert.

We were all eating and yelling and singing when mr. Yang suddenly came in.

'NNYNGHSYOHH!' Everyone bowed to him with mouths full of pizza.

'Ahh.. hmm.. you guys have no more left for me I see.. hmm..' and he left again.

'Who's idea was it to come over?' Jasmae asked.

'It's you know.. I get the feeling that after high school.. we have to bid our farwells to some people here..' Jinhwan said walking towards me.

'It's.. I don't know.. I just have that feeling. So, I want to spend every moment left all together.' Jinhwan hyung hugged me.

'But, that's normal right? After high school we'll seperate ways.. but, we'll keep contacting eachother right?' Jasmae asked.

'Ne!' Everyone nodded.

'I know.. but I just have the feeling that someone here among us will leave and never come back again, nor contact us.' Jinhwan said and I started to get scared since his predictions were always right.

'Who would do that? That's a big betrayal!' She said, scared and angry at the same time.

'Well, maybe it's just my feeling.' he smiled. 'Let's enjoy the moment for now first!'