Chapter 44

Jinhwan's POV

'I'm sorry, hyungs. I have to share this news with a certain someone.' Hanbin patted mine and Bobby's shoulders and went ahead.

'It's so nice to have a girlfriend hyung! I hope Hayi will regonize me soon as her boyfriend already!' Bobby whined.

Maybe I should tell him? I thought by myself, but I heard Yoyo's voice behind me.

'Hyung! Hyung! Waitup!' He and the other two rushed towards me and Bobby.

'Woah, Bobby hyung, we are big fans of you!' The younger two bowed towards Bobby.

'Ah, thanks! What are your names again?' Bobby asked.

'I am Donghyuk but you can call me DongDong if you want and the tall guy here is Junhwe or Junhoe or just June.' The maknae said.

'Hey guys, would you like to grab some drinks together? As an introduction. Too bad the leader left to his GF already, hehe.' I suggested because I wanted to know the newlings a little more.

'Guess who will get the D tonight..' Bobby joked and I kicked him.

'Shut up, there are kids in front of you.'

'Hey! I'm not a kid anymore!' This DongDong cried and ran away.

'BOOOOO! You just claimed you're not a kid and after that you're running away!' Junhoe yelled and Donghyuk came back again.

When we found ourselves a restaurant the other boys told that they are 3rd years from Seoul National High School and also attending the Music Class. Yunhyeong now is in his last year.

'It was nice meeting you! I'll get going first.' I stood up and left after I received a text.

When should I tell it them? Will they be okay with it? Maybe they will get a little angry that I haven't told it earlier.. It has been two months already since we are dating now, but because of her busy idol life I haven't got the moment to introduce her to the others yet.

'Hey boo..' I heard her highpitched voice on the otherside of the line when I called her.

'Jimin-ah, you're home?' I asked.

Jasmae's POV

'So.. so, you're an trainee now at THE YG???? But uncle said he wouldn't debut any groups the coming 20 years or something!' I yelled out, not knowing if I'm happy for him or being jealous. Or maybe both.

'Yeah.. president can be really weird sometimes..' Hanbin smiled nodding to himself.

'Won't you be in trouble with your contract at Illionaire?' I asked.

'No, he's okay with it since sister too, has two different labels.'

'Okay I'm so done now.' I stood up and ran as fast as I could towards the YG Building.

'I'm sorry miss, no sasaengs allowed.' The securityguard blocked me from entering.

'WTF?! I'm the niece of mr. Yang! Get the fuck out my way!' I tried pushing the securityguard away but he didn't move a single inch.

'Sir, there is another sasaeng again claiming to be your niece.' The securityguard spoke into his little mic inside his jacket.

He turnt silent again and prettended not to notice me at all.

'JASMAE WAIT UP!!' I saw Hanbin running towards our way totally out of breath.

'Since when did you become so fast in running?!!!! And its freakin midnight!!!!' Hanbin yelled to me when he arrived here.