Chapter 18

Hanbin's POV

From: Jasmae

"Jagiya! I miss you!! But, I'm also having a lot of fun with the girls right now! I'm sorry I didn't text you earlier, we had some girls stuff to discuss. Btw, Krystal and I talked it out.. please don't hold any grudges against her anymore! How are you guys doing? Are you also having fun? I hope so! Gotta go now, saranghae Hanbin!"

I wonder if she was really fine. Hmm.. maybe Krystal killed her and sent this text from Jasmae's cellphone? Aish, I'm overthinking, I guess.

'Earth on B.I? We have to come up with a great rap since Bobby's team beated us in the first battle!' Namjoon waved before me. Oh yeah, that's right. We're playing a battle and it was Bobby's team against mine. 

Bobby's team members were Jinhwan, Taehyun, Zico and Seunghoon and they won the singing battle. My team members were Mino, Namjoon, V, Jimin and Jackson. 

'Of course they won it! They have the main vocalists in their team! But our team has main rappers!' I pointed at Namjoon and myself.

'So, which song do you guys want to do?' I asked all of them. 

'Hmm.. What about Kendrick Lemar?' Jimin suggested.

'No, too slow. We have to come up with a strong hip-hop song since we have main rappers here.' Namjoon said proudly pointing to himself.

'Let's do ASAP then? What about SHABBA, or WORK? We can use the remix versions.. and both songs has strong hip-hop charisma.' Jackson suggested and we all agreed to the suggestion. We started searching for the lyrics and devided it underneath us.

'Ok! We have five more minutes to practice! We háve to win this time!' I said desperately and they all knew how much I hated losing.

'Mino hyung! Try rapping a little faster and in a lower tone.' I commanded and he did what I said.

The five minutes were over and we headed to the livingroom. Our guests were Namjoon's little brother Jungkook and his friends. They applauded again as we walked in and we bowed again. 

'Round two: rap battle!' BamBam annouced playing the MC of the night.

'The loser team starts!' Bobby yelled teasingly.

'Ok, Let's beat their asses guys! Team B.I fighting!' I cheered.

The music came up and we started rapping.

"Put in work, put in work, put in work, put 'em in the dirt" as everyone jammed along with the hook.

"You want that pretty flacko? Ratchets, designer jackets. The same niggas who jack it be the first one to claim us faggots. My bitch is a movie actress, side bitch won a movie pageant. Got a chick that worked at magic, but I'm so damn fine make a bitch look average. See my daddy in heaven next to Ferg's. You know what's up I'm throwing bucks, loaded lux, put in work." I finished the last part of the song and I got so hyped up by all their cheering and wanted to perform more because I really enjoyed the moment but Bobby's team wanted to show their song also.

'Woah B.I hyung! You did really well!' BamBam complimented me. 

'Thanks bro!' I thanked him.

'My turn.' Bobby annouced and the music started.

"All that bullshit's for the birds.. you ain't nothin but a volture.." Jinhwan hyung's voice sang.

"WOOOOOOOOH!!" Everyone cheered.

"You'll regret the day when I find another girl, yeah. Who knows just what I need, she knows just what I mean, when I tell her keep it dramafree." Taehyun's voice sang.

"Used to be valentines, together all the time, thought it was true love, but you know women lie. It's like I sent my love with a text two times, call 'cause I care but I ain't gettin no reply. Tryna see eye to eye but it's like we both blind. Fuck it, let's hit the club, I rarely sip but pour me some. 'Cause when it's all said and done, I ain't gonna be the one that she can always run to. Fuck love, I'm tired of trying. My heart big but it beat quiet. I don't never feel like we vibin, 'cause everytime we alone it's an awkward silence. So leave your keys on the kitchen counter, and give me back that ruby ring with a big diamond. Shit is over what you trippin for? I don't wanna have to let you go, but baby, I think it's better if I let you know." Bobby rapped.

Shit Bobby, you beated me again.

Third round was coming up with a choreo and this time we clearly won. My team covered Poreotics Dragon Ball Z dance and Bobby's team didn't even tried to beat us.

'KAMEHAME......... HAAAA!!' 

After our fierce battles we were dead tired but Jungkook and his friends wanted to show us something to and they covered Let It Go from Frozen. Aish, these guys were so cute.

We stopped singing and dancing when Namjoon's mom went down and yelled at us that it was already 3:30 am. Oops. We then decided to go further in the backyard since no one of us wanted to sleep yet and when we were outside, all of us dived in the swimmingpool.

'WOHOOOOO!!' Everyone screamed.

'Let's make the lasting months the best months guys!' Jinhwan hyung announced and everyone cheered.

'Fighting!'

A couple minutes later everyone got dressed up again because the water was too cold.

'So.. what is everyone's plans after high school?' Jinhwan hyung asked.

'Mino and I are planning to work as underground rappers.. I mean, we're pretty good right? But going into a company.. I wonder if they'll accept us?' Zico said.

'Woah, bro, imagine all those girls screaming our name..' Mino fantasied.

'What, Zico? You don't want to audition as an idol? I, myself wanted to audition by Big Hit.. I mean, you should audition too.. once they hear you're an Music Class graduated from Seoul National High School it's easy for us to pass through the auditions right? Mr. Yang didn't put us for nothing in this class, right?' Namjoon commented.

'Ne!!' Everyone nodded.

'What about you, hyung?' I asked Jinhwan.

'Hm.. I don't really plan on focusing singing after high school yet.. I think I'll attend University first and see how my life goes on.' He smiled at me.

'Why is everyone so focusing on their futures.. mine is already set out.. I'll marry Bom noona and take over my parents company. Nothing much to change about that.' Seunghoon brought in.

'Yah!! Be happy that you have a wife in your future already!' Jimin teased him. 'At least you won't end up as a loner like the rest of us here!'

We all knew how much Seunghoon loves Bom, but we also knew how much he wanted to make a carrier as a rapper, but he simply couldn't because he is the successor of their family's company.

'Hey! B.I has also someone whom he can share his life with!' Bobby said.

'Is that true B.I? Do you want to marry her?' They teased me.

'Yah! It's way too early and I'm way too young to talk about such things already!!'

In fact.. I never really thought about that.. am I, willing to give up my dream.. of following in my noona's steps to become a rapper and debut in the States.. just to be with her?