Chapter 35

Jasmae's POV

Did I die? I felt no pain at all so I must be dead then..

'Carry him away.' I heard the chef commanding the other cops and I look beside me to see what everyone was doing.

'Hey..' someone softly patted me on my head.

'Its going to be alright, okay?' He gently smiled and I turned my head round and round to see if he was talking to ME.

Am I alive after all?

When I was turning my head I noticed the presence of the guy I wanted to see the most on his knees covering his sniffings in his hands. His clothes were covered with blood. Seeing him in this state made me wants to comfort him more than myself.. telling him it will be alright.

'Carry the girl away.' The chef commanded and someone lifted me up.

'It will be alright little girl.. don't worry..' the same voice talked to me but I got all my attention on Mark. He still didn't bother to look at me and I had no voice out of shock to talk to him.

'Ma.. rk.' I brought out when we passed by.

Finally, he looked up and his face widened in shock.

'Ja.. Jasmae! You're alive! But.. all the bl ood..' his voice cracked at the word blood as he rushed after us.

'Luckily we shot him before his ax could hit this little miss so he wasn't able to strike.. the blood on your shirt are probably from the terror clown.' The cop answered for me.

When we arrived at the ambulance the cop asked if Mark wanted to go with me and so did he. Meanwhile we were driving towards the hospital, Mark called uncle and auntie with my cellphone and also sent in the Kakaotalk that everyone should go to the hospital.

'It's alright Jasmae.. don't cry my princess.. he is gone now.. he will no longer be there and there will be no longer someone to hurt you since I'll be here forever by your side..' he gently wiped off my tears.

'I was so afraid Mark.. so afraid.. I looked right in the eyes of the death.. if you guys came a view seconds later I would have been death by now..' I whispered and realized how important life was. Another hour you can live so happy and peacefully while the next hour you can be dead already.

'But that didn't happen.. don't think about things like that okay? The Jasmae I know would only think about the positive outcomes..' he said back.

When we arrived at the hospital they brought me to the traumatic department. They asked me for special treatments but all I wanted right now was rest to calm my heart and head down.

'Sleep well.' Mark kissed my forhead and I slept.

"Woah, I feel so bad for her.."

"I would never forgive him!!!!!!"

"Aigoo.. maybe she caught a fever.. she's so hot!" Someone stroked my forhead and if I'm not mistaken.. it was aunties voice.

'Be quiet! You guys are waking her up!' I heard Mark's voice when I slowly opened my eyes.

'Jasmae-aaah! You're awake!' Auntie hugged me immediatly when I woke up.

'Omona! We feel so sorry for you!' Bom also hugged me and the rest of them followed.

'This incident may never occur again so we placed a gate and a securityguard at home.' Uncle said.

'Mianhe Jasmae-ah.. We feel so sorry about what happend.. we can not express our feelings enough for being such irresposible guardians.. it's our fault you landed on this situation!' Auntie teared up.