Chapter 45

Jasmae's POV

'OMONA! JIMIN!!' everyone yelled out and I guess no one noticed Jinhwan behind her.

Is this, what he wanted to tell us?

'Yah! Why is she with Jinny? I thought we gathered here because he wanted to tell us he's ga-'

'Shut up Zico.' Mino commanded and he immediatly followed.

'Hello kids, let me introduce you to my girlfriend.' Jinhwan smiled brightly when they arrived at our table.

'Annyeong!' Jimin bowed to us.

'You want to sit here?' Mino stood up.

'Or here?' Zico also stood up.

'Noona,  you can sit here! I am a Jimin also!' Jimin waved at her.

'Jimin you have no jams. No not you noona, I mean the Jimin here has no jams, you have jams ofcourse.' Namjoon winked.

'Is it okay if I just sit besides Jinhwan?' Jimin awkwardly laughed.

Both of them grabbed chairs from the table behind us and Jimin and Jinhwan sat besides me and Hanbin.

'Why does everyone has a relationship?' Mino, Zico and Jackson cried together.

'Well maybe you should stop hanging around eachother too much and search for ones.' Seunghoon winked and gave Bom a hug.

'Yah! We are too handsome to look for girls!' Zico defended them.

'Yeah, that's why you're still single.' Seunghoon fired back.

We chatted for a couple hours and we left when everyone decided to go home to study or go training. Hanbin and I also separated ways and he promised to pick me up from home to go together to school.

The next day I woke up and took a bath. Before I went downstairs I putted my make up on first.

It G Ma, underwatersquad, squad squad squad

I rapped along with the new track from Keith Ape. Besides Illionaire, The Cohort was my favorite hiphop company here. Although The Cohort is more trapmusic than hiphop.

'Hi baaaby!' Hanbin entered without knocking.

'Shouldn't you knock first?' I asked him raising my eyebrows.

'But I already entered?!'

'Do. It. Again.' I said on my most scariest tone and he flew out my room.

Knock. Knock.

'Come in.' I smirked, happy with all my might.

'Goodmorning, my baby.' He also smirked walking in.

'What happend to your face?' I asked.

'What's wrong with my face?' He asked me back.

'You've been smirking since you've walked in.'

'Well.. you know.. I've watched hentai last night.' His smirk only became more dirtier telling this.

Oh god, please. I don't even want to hear what's coming.

'So, I watched it like I said, and I want to try new positions.' His face was so near mine that I could feel his breath against my skin.

'But we already have tried every position!' I yelled out in outrage.

'I discovered some new one.'

'Oh please, Hanbin. It's 7 in the morning!' I facepalmed.

'But I still want to try them.' He pouted like a little kid not getting his candy.