Chapter 19

Jasmae's POV

January passed by and before I knew it was already Febuary, which means we only have one month left untill graduation.

'AISH!! Jasmae!' My own boyfriend yelled at me. 'How much do I have to tell you that you have to make your moves bígger, I said bígger!'

'Mianhe..' I softly said.

'Did you even practice this?!' He yelled in frustration. 'You know that if you won't get an A+ for this performance you can't enter the exams right?!'

'Mianhe..' I said again.

Right now we were practicing our end performance because we were the musicans of our school and mr. Yang has a lot of confidence that if we want to enter a company after high school, we can. But, we have to get an A+ for the end performance otherwise they won't let you make the exam and you won't be able to graduate that way. Aish.

'Don't you know how much burden I have on my shoulders leading all of you?' Hanbin said now in general. 'I want all of us too be able to take the exams but if some of you,' he looked at me 'don't take this serious, I can not help any further!' He yelled and ran away out of the trainingroom.

'Yah, Hanbin!' Jinhwan followed him.

'It's true Jasmae-ah.. you really have to practice more. I mean, B.I is doing this for all of us.. teaches us individually and like right now, he is teaching us generally. You haven't seen the performances from the other 4th years before, but they worked so hard for their performances because if they would fail for it that would mean that all their work and efforts the whole year would be good for nothing. Try practicing more your dancesteps since you know dancing is your weak point okay? Your rapping is already good so please focus now on your dancing or otherwise it will only dirt the picture of the performance.' Bobby said stroking my head.

'I.. I'm sorry.. he told me to practice, but I didn't.. now he's mad at everyone because of me. Mianhe everyone..' I apologized.

'Ah it's okay, just keep practicing okay? Jasmae Fighting!' They cheered me.

I think I should go and follow Hanbin and apologize. On my way searching I plugged in my earphones and putted on the radio.

"We still have no sights of CL since she left Korea for her United States debut, hopefully she'll come up with a grate album since she's working with Scooter Braun."

Omona! CL! I'm such a big fan of her! I was really dissapointed when I came here to Korea and heard from auntie that she left for the States. I was looking forward to go to a concert of her, but I guess I have to wait till she comes back then. I hope Hanbin likes her too, so we could go together to her concert!

"Here is CL with MTBD!" The MC announced.

" Surisuri masuri susuri sabaha Ne yeonghoneul hwak kkaeuneun jajangga Jeo wiro ollaga jasineul naeryeo bwa Wolhwa sumok geumto il Karma karma karma is looking for you What u gonna do when they come for you Karma karma karma is gonna find you What u gonna do, huh?

Menboong."

I jumped and danced along when I felt the entire beat beating trought my whole body and at that moment I really didn't care that I was dancing alone in a hall way. When the song was finished I decided to go searching again but when I looked up I saw two guys in front of me.

'Yah! If you just dance like that you'll get an A+ for sure!' Hanbin said.

'Did you.. did you saw that?! You. Was. Not. Allowed. To. See. That!!' With every stop hitting his chest.

'He's right Jasmae-ah.. you are good, but maybe.. you're just afraid to show it?' Jinhwan commented.

'Uh.. yeah.. I often claim myself as the homealone performer. I get to perform before the mirror all day. I don't know why.. but I feel comfortabler the way if people don't look at me.'

'Well then, let's do this. You go home now and practice it by yourself. After I'm done with the class training I'll go over to you and help you out also okay?'

I headed straight home and did what he said. I made my movements way bigger and was finally satified. All that left for now was waiting for Hanbin.