Chapter 11

Bom's POV

'WHAAAAAT!?' Everyone yelled.

'Where were you?'

'You're still alive?!'

'Welcome back, jagiya!' Taehyung shouted, as everyone knew that he has an huge crush on Krystal.

'Thank you!' She smiled, never letting go of B.I's eyes. Could it possibly be.. that she is still in love with him?

In our third years, out of nothing, she left. No one knew where she went and she didn't contacted anyone of us. At first, it was big news on school, but weeks passed by and no one heard from her. Soon everyone forgot about her.

I'm starting to get worried of Jasmae a bit. Don't get me wrong, Krystal is a really nice girl and I really like her, but when it comes to B.I she turns into a psychotic bitch. I remember when a girl from dramaclass confessed to B.I that she vandalized her locker, threatend her on SNS and also made her leave the school. The other one was tortured and also transfered to another school. I shivered when I thought about that.

Jasmae-ah, I hope you'll be fine.

Jasmae's POV

When the bell rang for lunchbreak, I expected everyone to go to the canteen as always, but they gathered around the girl who just entered the class. Everyone seems happy that she's back, but Hanbin looked really pissed off and annoyed. I headed towards them and the girl suddenly point at me.

'Who is she?' She asked with a curious face. Woah, she's so gorgeous!

The whole room turned into an awkward silence.

'I am-' and I was suddenly cutted off by Hanbin.

'She's my girlfriend.' He said.

More awkward silence.

She first looked in shock, after that, her eyes turnt furious.

'Let's go, jagi.' And he dragged me away to the canteen.

Hanbin's POV

I dragged her away from Krystal, scared by the fact that Krystal might do something to her. I thought I already got rid of that brat, but no, here she is again.

I still remember what she did to other girls confessing to me and it made me shiver. Maybe she was the main reason why I never had a girlfriend.

'Hey! Why are you dragging me away! It's rude to cut of people who are talking to you! What will she think of me?' Her eyes were really worried.

Aish, Jasmae. Don't be so naive right now.

'No, stay away from her. I don't trust her with you and I never will. If she ever hurts you, tell me right away. I won't hesistate in killing her.'

I saw her shiver from my words. I'm sorry, jagiya. If anything happens to you I won't ever in my life forgive myself.

When we arrived at the canteen we ordered food and searched for a table.

'OMO!! WHY IS B.I OPPA HOLDING HER HAND?!'

'TELL ME THEY AREN'T TOGETHER!!!!'

'OPPA I'M SO MUCH PRETTIER THAN HER!!'

I even heard a girl cry.

'I hope Krystal punishes her.'

'OMO! I heard she's back! I hope she'll torture that ugly bitch!'

My fists were itching to punch these girls, but I know I had to keep calm. I looked to Jasmae but she just smiled. Where did she get this power to be this strong?

When we found a table the others arrived also. I observed Krystal but she did nothing weird, nor did she ever looked to Jasmae. Hmm, this is weird. I was sure about it that she looked furious when I told her that Jasmae is my girlfriend. Maybe I just imagined it and she was already over me since it has been a year already since she dissapeared.

'Be right back! I'll just go to the washrooms!' Jasmae said.

'Be back in ten minutes or I'll call the cops.' I warned her.

'Don't be so overprotective! I can take care of myself, you know!' She sticked her tongue out to me and left.

'O-oppa..' Krystal said looking to me and the whole table turned silent.

'Ca-can we talk?'

Aish, alright. Let's hear out what she has to stay. Let me also tell her right away that I have no interest in her and if she ever touches Jasmae, I'll kill her.

Krystal's POV

I made sure we were standing at a place where when you would leave the girl's washingroom, you would see us right away.

'O-oppa.. I missed you.' I said, holding his arms. He just sighed. Cold as always. How did that girl managed to capture his heart?!

I saw her walking out of the washingrooms and I quickly hugged B.I. I looked right in her widened eyes from shock. Good, that was the only thing she needed to see. After that she ran away.

'DIDN'T I TOLD YOU THAT I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!' B.I yelled totally out of his mind.

'DON'T EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN. YOU'RE DISGUSTING! DON'T YOU EVER LAY A FINGER ON JASMAE AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE A GIRL, YOU'LL BE DEAD MEAT!' He yelled and walked away.

Oppa, you're still cold as ever.

Tears were falling from my eyes.

'Jasmae, you're the one who will be dead meat.' I whispered to myself.