Chapter 43

Another pair of months passed by and November was almost in sight.

From: My Love Hanbin

"Sorry babe, I'm busy right now. Ttyl."

Was a text I get everyday trying to contact him after the track Born Hater was released from Epik High which he was featured in together with Beenzino, Bobby and Mino. Immediatly after release it topped every chart, although it had a 19+ rating.

Of course, I'm really happy for him that he is being succesful right now, but the fact that we almost never see eachother anymore makes me sad. Whenever he has time, it's me who doesn't have time.

'Hey princess, want to come over at the JYP studio?' Mark asked on the other side of the line.

'Jasmae-aaaaah, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!' I heard Jackson yelling in the background.

'Shut up you potatohead!!' Mark yelled to him.

'I missed you too, Jackson!' I replied and I heard him screaming from happiness.

'You heard that? You heard that?! SHE MISSED ME TOO YOU DICKHEAD!!'

'Hahahaha, but I'll be right there, arasso? Tell to the securityguard there that I have permission to come in otherwise I'll be in trouble like the last time.'

'Arasso. See you, princess.' Mark said and hung up.

I dressed myself up with my matching Yeezy's and took a taxi towards the JYP Building. How irotic, I've been several times to the JYP Building while uncle won't let me step a foot inside the YG Building.

'No. YG artists are exclusive so don't even bother to come inside.' He will always tell me. How harsh. My moment will come uncle, I'll become a trainee in YG sometime.

'Annyeong noona!' BamBam greeted me when I entered their dancestudio.

'Hello everyone!' I smiled and bowed to them.

'BamBam-ah, you should go home and study! Hehe, this is your last year on high school.' I rubbed his head.

'I'm smart noona, don't worry. I'll pass those exams for sure!' He bragged.

'YAH!! Don't ignore me!' Someone yelled behind me and when I turned around I saw Jackson running my way lifting me up.

'YOU PUNK!! Let me go!!' I yelled.

'Let noona go or I will fart again.' Yugyeom smirked.

'AAAH NO ANYTHING BUT THAT!!' Jackson yelled dropping me immediatly what caused me to fall on my butt.

'Yah! Yugyeom-ah, couldn't you atleast add to put me savely on the ground?!'

'Sorry Jassie! But otherwise he would fart!' Jackson crowled away pretending to vommit.

'Hi, princess. Long time no see.' I looked up to see a smiling Mark sticking out his hand.

'Hello!' I smiled back accepting his hand thankfully.

I spent the rest of my day with these dorks observing their improvements from the last time I've been here. The day passed by so quick hearing Jackson's lame jokes.

'Jasmae-ah, say knock knock.'

'Knock knock?'

'The door is open. Huehuehue.'

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!' all of the other trainees laughed.

-_______-

'Hey, be nice to noona otherwise she might never return here!' JB said and I shot him a thankful glance.