xxi. BREAKING ARMS

( SEASON 3, EPISODE 5: MIYAGI-DO )

( SEASON 3,
EPISODE 5: MIYAGI-DO )

"I'LL keep that in mind." Miguel spoke. Thomas spots him from the apartment complex, now using his crutches to walk over towards him. "Hey." He spoke with a smile. "Hey, what are you doing here?" Miguel questions, throwing the smile back at him. "Figured I come see you since I'm not really busy." He answers.

Miguel had his surgery on Friday, he came out okay it was just that he was now in a wheelchair. "Miss me already?" Miguel smirks, the two going towards the apartment door. Suddenly, they stopped as a magazine dropped in front of them. They both look up, confused, "what's this?"

"This is a collection of the tastiest babies of night-teen eighty-eight. I couldn't find any guys ones so imagine it's a guy, alright?" Johnny asked. "Hello, Johnny." Thomas spoke sarcastically, hinting to him he was here. "Oh shit, hey LarRusso. Now, are you gonna grab it or not?"

Miguel weakly tries to grab it, "gonna have to try harder than that." Johnny smirks, moving the fishing pole. "You know I can find these pictures on my phone?" He told him. "It's not the same. Chicks are hotter on the page." Johnny corrected. "He's old." Tom mutters to Miguel, "what was that?"

"Nothing!" Thomas exclaims quickly, making Miguel chuckle. "Just try." Tom looks at him, which he agreed with an "ok"

He tries, but Johnny dodged again. "Weak! That's all you got, Diaz? I thought you were the All Valley champ?" He asks, trying to motivate Miguel to stand up. Miguel takes a deep breath, before trying to stand up. He reaches his hand up, trying to grab the magazine. "Come on kid, come on."

With a groan, he falls down on the ground. "Shit!" Thomas exclaims. Johnny quickly comes down the stairs, "you all right?" Asked Johnny. "Yeah." He sighed. Johnny helps him back up on the wheelchair, "all right. I got you, bud."

"All right, gimme a minute. We'll go again. I still have my Vanna White Playboy, that'll get you going." He pats his shoulder, Thomas looks at the two. "Don't you get it?" Miguel asks, earning both of their attention. "You could dangle a new PlayStation, I still wouldn't be able to stand up." He explains, now heading towards his apartment.

Tom sighs, following him. "Hey, you alright?" He asks. "Yeah..wait here? Tell Johnny I'll be out in a few minutes." Thomas nods at his sentence, turning around and going back to him. "How's your leg?" He asked, pulling out a grill from his apartment.

"Uh..it's fine, I get off of it in a few more days. Maybe." He answers with a shrug. "That's nice." Now, there was awkward silence. Johnny was currently getting out other stuff such as, ketchup, utensils, and other shit. Miguel came back while Johnny was preparing whatever the hell it was.