vii. IM A WANDRESS

season one

episode nine, different but same

ALL THE TIMES he'd see Sam kissing him, Sam talking to him, flirting with him, his heart felt cold, it ached, it didn't feel good. Currently, there stood Olivia outside of Demetri's home. There, he came out, staring at Oli who eyes were red and puffy from the crying.

"I just want an answer." She croaks out, her voice breaking. Demetri looked down, he felt so bad, god he felt so bad. "Do you like me?.."

"I.."

It was quiet, Demetri wanted to tell her but he just couldn't. He knew from the dance that she was the one. She will always be the one.

"Listen." He walks up to the girl, grabbing her hands. "One day." Was all he said, Oli felt her chest was getting so tight. She wanted to kiss him, god she hated having a crush. Demetri walked away, going back inside his house, tears rolling down his cheeks. He wanted to date Olivia so bad, but he knew he wasn't perfect for her.

Oli walked back to her home, sobbing on her way. God she sobbed so bad, everything was bad, she hated this feeling in her gut. Someone will love him, again someone will love him, but that someone isn't Oli.

....

THE next day, Thomas was at the park with Aisha, Miguel, and Demetri. "Hey, who was that guy you were having dinner with last night?" Miguel questions. "Oh, Robby? Some dude my dads teaching karate with. He only stayed because my dad needed to watch him." He lied, knowing he was asking because of Sam. "You went to my house?" Thomas chuckles as the thought clicked in his mind. "Yeah it's just, I wanna meet your family but I don't think Sam wants me to."

"Soon, it's just she's probably scared." He explains. "Yeah.." He nodded, looking down. "I still think you're overreacting." Demetri spoke. "I'm not overreacting dude, I know what I saw." Miguel defends. "Robby and Sam barley talk when he's over, she's either in her room or mine. Sometimes kitchen but that's it." He sighed.

Miguel looked up at him, a jealous expression on his face as he heard him say explain the last.

"All right, you saw her eating dinner with some chode who Thomas also knows and is literally telling you everything that goes on when he's there." Eli who now goes by "Hawk" remarks as he kicks a kid in the face, looking disappointed as he fell to the floor.

"What if it's their brother or something?" Hawk asks them. "Brothers don't look at sisters like that." Miguel answered. "Depends what part of the country you're in" Demetri spoke. "And...me and Anthony are the only brothers Sam has." Thomas looks at Demetri in a weird way.