xxvi. THE START OF A BADASS

( SEASON 3,EPISODE 10: DECEMBER 19 )

( SEASON 3,
EPISODE 10: DECEMBER 19 )

"I can't say this plainer. Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do have to work together." Sam expresses. "Even if we wanted to team up, it'd never work. I was in Cobra Kai. Their style mixes with ours like...." Chris trails off, trying to think of words. "Oil and vinegar?" Nathaniel guesses. "No, not salad dressing."

"I would say like the British Bulldogs and the Hart Foundation." The teen corrected. "They were friends, dipshit." Mitch argues. "Not at WrestleMania three, Penis Breath." Chris shot back. "Ok, you can't call me Penis Breath. Only can call me Penis Breath." Mitch said, referring to Eagle Fang.

"Why are you ok with anyone calling you Penis Breath?" Questioned Olivia. "You know what? Screw this. Come on, let's go." Thomas rolls his eyes, a sigh escaping his lips. "Hey, pussies!" Demetri yells, standing up. They turn their heads, looking at him. "This is exactly what those assholes at Cobra Kai want. Since you were one of'em, you're an asshole too. So are you." Demetri explained.

"So was Olivia." She points at her, "but I was a hot one." The ginger corrected, "i thought you said I was..." Tom trails off, "i'm the hotter one." She argues back. "My point is..."

"But now Cobra Kai is the worst collection of assholes in the Valley, run by the king of all assholes." He explains, "so if by merging with Eagle Fang...Weird name, by the way....Can keep us all from getting shit on anymore, then we'd all be the assholes not to do it." Olivia stood up, a smile on her face as she wrapped her arm around her boyfriend.

"Oh! Sorry for all the assholes....I usually take pride in my grandiloquence, but...it's an emotional time." He says, making Olivia roll her eyes. Mitch and Bert head back towards the couch, Olivia gave Demetri a kiss on the cheek as he smiled to himself. "By the way, you're the hotter one." Miguel whispers into Tom's ear, making him chuckle.

"Okay, so where do we start?"

The group surround themselves at the dining room, reading a paper. "We're all in agreement that our new combined dojo should train at Miyagi-Do. But deadlocked on a new name." Demetri explains. "Of Design, Post-Training Snacks, and Sensei Dispute Resolution Protocol." He puts the paper down, "ok, not good, but still, it's a start."

A cat meowing caught their attention, specifically Berts and Grays. "Aww, I think your cat wants to come in." Bert smiled, "go let him in." Gray told him. Tom furrowed his eyebrows, super confused. "Sam, what the fuck?! I thought dad said no cats, I'm allergic!" Tom exclaimed, "thomas- we don't have a damn cat."

"Oh." His expression changes. Suddenly, Bert came flying in the fucking window, glass shattering. They all get up in a panic, "Bert, what happened?" Miguel asks. "No cat." He groaned, cuts on him everywhere.