vi. PRETENDERS

season one

episode eight, molting

THOMAS went ahead and acted like nothing happened last night. He never said sorry, never mentioned it, he just acted normal and nice to his family. Even after letting everything out, he was much better.

And he was a thousand percent sure Miguel and Sam are dating. This made his feelings even worse. Did he like Miguel? He didn't know, some of himself did and then he didn't. He didn't wanna be gay, wasn't that bad?

"I have to go, my grandmas here. Bye Oli." He smiles, hanging the phone up.

"He's doing better and not gonna lie we are pretty scared...we don't know what goes on in his mind every day so who knows what he'll be thinking?" He hears his dad say. Thomas goes outside, seeing everyone getting ready to eat. "Hey! Saved you a seat next to dad." Sam smiled.

"Oh! Tommy, give me a hug." His grandma stands up, quickly walking over to hug Thomas. "How are you?" Thomas smiles, "I'm good." He takes a seat next to his dad who flashed a smile at him. "Well, I just got a call from the dealership. Sheila said a couple of sketchy guys rolled up on motorcycles looking for Louie." Amanda comes back, giving him a glare.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. I met these bikes when I was at the auto convention in Vegas. We got hammered at the palms. We were drinking boilermakers." He explains. Thomas looks at his phone, seeing it was Miguel. He sent a funny gif, making him laugh softly. Miguel then texted back, 'I hope you have a good day today ♥︎'

Thomas blushes deeply seeing the heart. He texted back 'You too <3'

"Louie, what did I say about using my name to make deals?" Daniel asks in anger. "I'm sorry, cuz." Louie says. Daniel groans, "I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"Where've we heard that before?" Amanda muttered. "Hey, be nice. He just made a mistake." Lucille spoke. "A mistake is forgetting to lock up work, which he has done several times. This is interfering with our business. Just stay out of it." Amanda bursts out. "Stay out of it. Yeah. That's a very nice way to talk to your mother in-law."

"Ma, she didn't mean it that way." He reassures. Thomas looks back at his phone, he furrows his eyebrows as he reads Miguel's text. 'you're really cool, like the coolest person I've ever met. I'd literally follow you everywhere.'

He quickly got butterflies in his stomach, wondering what he could say. 'You're the best bud, I miss you and I really hope I see you soon.'

"Oh my god Anthony, you make everything worse." Samantha spoke. Thomas's head shot up as everyone was now arguing and to be honest it was hurting his ears.

"Guys." He says. "Guys!" He exclaimed a little louder, they still argued and didn't answer him. Thomas sighs angrily, hearing them all argue. "Guys!" He finally yells.

They went quiet, looking back at him. "You guys are such pretenders." He scoffs before getting up, walking back inside. "Thomas! Wait!" Daniel exclaims but only to get pulled back by Amanda.

....

THOMAS and Olivia both got invited to the movies with Miguel and his other friends, the two obviously didn't decline. Oli was currently munching on her popcorn while Thomas was eating his twizlers. "Hey, does your dad know about us being friends?" Miguel whispered. "Uh...yeah." He answered. "Who the hell did that?" A man spoke, standing up.

"Does he like me?." He questions. "I don't know. But I mean come on, who would hate someone like you?" Tom smiled softly. Miguel smiles back at him, the two went back to watching the movie. "Hey, have you heard anything from Demetri?" Oli whispers. "No, why?"

"Just asking."

As the group were watching the movie, Thomas could feel something touch his hand. He moves his eye's down and sees Miguel's pinky go towards his.

His face felt so hot, he was on fire. Tom blushed so hard once their pinky's connected. He knew for a fact, that he liked Miguel. That's why he smiled, maybe he liked him too.

-- LIV!
yes i got the idea
from the fosters 😘

-- LIV! yes i got the idea from the fosters 😘