xxxviii. ALL HOPE GONE

season four

episode eight part two and ten

party time and the rise.

OLIVIA tightens the beer bottle. "You're gonna stab me? Come on! Do it!" Mellisa screams out loud. She could feel herself feeling the need to pass out. But, she did it. The bottle stabbed into her stomach, going it in once again but much deeper.

It wasn't until she let it down, gulping as she watched her mom fall down in pain. Olivia touches her stomach, feeling a wet spot soak through her tank top.

Suddenly, her door opened. "Olivia! Come on! Stingray's-" He stops in his tracks. "Olivia?" He spoke, Thomas's voice cracks- anxiety hitting him. She turned around, facing her best friend. "Hey hey hey." He calls out as he catches Olivia whom was about to fall.

Thomas could sense how badly her stomach bled, his hands already getting drenched. "Oh my god Oh my god." Tom says quickly, in a panic. He began to sob which freaked him out even more. Thomas grabs his phone, not caring that blood was all over it.

"Olivia come on..please." He sobbed out as he dialed nine-one-one. Thomas sees Mellisa's body too, the huge blood pile by her too. "Hello? Y-Yes..She's bleeding everywhere!" He explained quickly, moving over and grabbing the broken bottle he saw.

Olivia coughed out blood, shutting her eyes. Thomas's hands start shaking as he said the address, his breath shortening. Dropping his phone, he ran towards her again. "Olivia..come on.." He tightened the grip on the beer bottle.

"Thomas?"

He looks up and sees Samantha standing at the doorway. "W-What did you do?" She asked him. Tom stood up, looking at the beer bottle and then at his hands both covered in blood. "It's not..." The bottle falls out of his hand. "It's not what it looks like..I promise." He let out.

Samantha pushed him, which caused him to fall on the floor. "Sam! No! Listen to me! I would never do this!" Thomas yelled out. "Really?! How am I supposed to trust you?! Look at you!" She yelled back.

Samantha was about to kick him, but Thomas grabbed her leg- pushing her to the ground. "Samantha! Please believe me!" He stood up, backing away. She didn't budge, she threw a punch but Thomas dodged it.

Tom didn't notice two other people entered the room because he was too busy dodging the punches. "Sam stop!" Miguel grabs her from behind, pulling her away. "Why the hell did you do that?!" Samantha screams.

Demetri stayed silent, looking at Olivia's dead body. Sirens were heard, all you could hear was Thomas sobbing, Samantha panting loudly, Miguel sniffing.