viii. BEFORE YOU GO

season one

episode ten, no mercy

THOMAS was extremely fucked. He knew the second he woke up to him laying down next to Miguel, shirtless. Tom slept with her sisters fucking...ex? boyfriend? I don't know. But he hasn't told Olivia and he never wants to tell anyone, not even her.

Thomas was currently sitting with Oli and his family at the tournament. He left way before Miguel could even wake up. "Front row seats. The old man still has some pull, huh?" Daniel jokes as everyone sits down.

The event was boring, people lost fights, people won fights, Thomas couldn't stop eyeing Miguel. God, he had such an awful pit feeling in his stomach. Miguel didn't even look. He tried so hard not to. Thomas felt so bad, the fact that this was his sist-wait, why should he even care?

Speak of the devil.

He sees her getting out, walking and going to the bathrooms. I'll be right back." Thomas said before following where his sister went. He found her sitting down by herself instead of going. Thomas takes a seat next to her, immediately speaking. "I'm uh...I'm sorry about last night." He looks down. "I don't care about that. I'm scared." He looks at her confused. "Of Miguel?"

"No..."

"Oh." Thomas looks at her, already knowing what she was talking about.

"That night...when dad and mom found out, I thought I was gonna lose you next." Samantha explained. "Honestly, the house would've sucked without you here." She laughs. "I mean...it wouldn't." He admits. Sam looked at his brother, a pale expression now on her face. "It's just....you and dad are always close, mainly because of karate and...sometimes I wanted to be you." He explains.

Sam felt so horrible hearing him say these things, she couldn't imagine how he felt, literally. "Listen, dad loves you...he loves you so much. Trust me, just because you think it, doesn't mean it's true. I've heard dad sometimes and he's just scared that whatever comes out of his mouth is gonna reflect on you." She explained to him.

Tom just gave his sister a hug, ignoring her words. "I love you." He says. "I love you too, Tom." She smiled as she pulled away. Samantha sat back up, walking inside the event now. Thomas was about to get up, but saw a familiar face that made his stomach twist.

Mikey.

"Your sister must love you so much." He poorly spoke, trying to reach the male's cheek. Thomas backed away, "wonder if she will after she knows you like sucking-" Tom covers his mouth with his palm, his back shoving against the wall. Mikey just pulled his hand done harshly, laughing. "Still a fucking pussy, aren't you?" He practically spat in his face before walking off.