Epilogue

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER WOW GUYS I'M EMOTIONAL. THANK YOU ALL FOR STICKING WITH ME THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE ENTIRE STORY. I COULDN'T HAVE MADE IT WITHOUT YOU. SO HERE'S THE OFFICIAL LAST PART OF THE STORY TO SHOW HOW THANKFUL I AM.

READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END, BECAUSE IT'S VERY IMPORTANT. AND REMEMBER TO LEAVE COMMENTS BC THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER AND I WOULD REALLY LOVE YOUR OPINIONS.

HEADS UP THAT MADISION WILL NOT BE IN THIS EPILOGUE BC I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE TO PLACE HER FOR HER TO FIT THE STORY AND I KIND OF FORGOT ABOUT HER LMAO SO SORRY IF YOU WANTED MADISON TO BE IN IT.

“Where are the flowers?” I asked, to no one in general, but myself.

Everyone’s moving around the hotel restaurant, trying to get into place, trying to get everything right where it’s supposed to be, and trying to make this perfect. And do realize that I used the term TRYING, because this is a mess.

I paced around the floor in my dress, that was too long for my liking, since it reached all the way down to the floor, causing me to trip a few times. It was a purple colored maxi dress, one of the theme colors for the wedding, and it flowed effortlessly down my legs. The top was designed into a deep v-line that cascaded down my chest, above my belly button, showcasing my prominent collar bones, and showed just a bit of the side of my boobs. The back of the dress was cut to my but with lines shooting from one side to another, forming an X.

“Are you kidding me?” I muttered under my breath when I tripped over the end of my dress, once again. I groaned, picking up the dress and fisting some of the silky material in my hand. “Sammy!” I exclaimed once I saw him coming into the room, in his neat tux.

“You look beautiful,” he complimented me.

I returned it by saying, “And you look quite dashing yourself.”

Then, a girl with bright red hair also wearing the same purple dress I was, walked into the room. Well, more like stumbled. “This darn dress.”

“Ave!” I walked up to hug the girl.

“Aly!” She hugged me back. “I’m so sorry I’m late. Sammy here,” she glared at him, “insisted on riding the roller coaster over at the carnival.”

I chuckled, “Sounds like something he would do.”

“You know you loved it babe,” he smiled down at the petite girl standing before him. “Just like you love me.” He snaked his arm around her shoulder and gave her a soft kiss on her cheek, resulting in her cheeks turning a bright red, just like her hair.

“Alright, you two lovebirds go now. The wedding’s going to start any minute now, and the best man and bridesmaid isn’t even ready.”