Chapter Fifty

THIS IS SO LATE LMAO SORRY BUT HERE IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY!!!! YESTERDAY I SAID THAT I WOULD UPDATE TODAY AND IN MY TIME ZONE,  IT ISN'T TMR YET SO. .

ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR 15K READS WOAH GUYS LOVE Y'ALL!!!!!!!!

We were now in Paris, and before you get your hopes up, “we” is me and Cass, not me and Jack. In fact, I haven’t heard from Jack for a week. A week since my declaration of love for him on our last show, and nothing. No calls, no texts, no tweets, nothing at all. It’s not like I’ve been checking my phone every few seconds for something. That’s a lie, because I have.

But I haven’t heard from him, and to say I was worried was absolutely correct. Maybe I was right all along and everyone else was wrong. He didn’t love me, or even if he did, he obviously doesn’t feel that way anymore. I mean, why hasn’t he contacted me.

And what’s worse is that we’re in the city of love. We’re in the stupid city of love and the reason why is because of management.

We haven’t even had a break after tour yet, because they wanted us to go to Paris right away. They put a survey kind of thing online, without us knowing, for some reason, and asked the fans where they wanted us to go and record some vlogs.

I couldn’t believe I didn’t know about considering it was on for some time now, about since halfway through tour, as Annie mentioned to us just yesterday. And I also couldn’t believe that they made that decision without asking us first.

Doing this for the fans is something I don’t have a problem with, but did it really have to be that early. We didn’t even have a time to take a break and hang out with our friends or anything. We had a one night sleep, which wasn’t even that long, since we we’re both exhausted from the last show, and then we had to get up early in the morning to go the airport.

As of right now, we were on top of the Eiffel Tower.

We had decided to come up here and film and segment for our fans in the day, because Cass had dinner plans to go to with Jack. Another reason why I hate this stupid city of love. My sister has a relationship that I was so desperately wanted, but wasn’t going to get. So, no I’m a loner in the city of love. Great..

“This is beautiful,” I breathed, fascinated by the sight beneath me.

People said that at night it’s more beautiful, due to the lights and all, and I won’t prove them wrong or anything, but it was just as pretty in the day. The breeze flew past me as I leaned on the rail.

I looked back at Cass to ask her what her thoughts were, but I didn’t speak when I saw her captivated by her phone instead of the scenery. I rolled my eyes. Of course she would be talking to Jack right now.

“Cass?”

“What?” she questioned, looking up at me, “Oh right, of course.” She put her phone away and pulled out her camera, smiling at me.

“We are here up on the Eiffel Tower!” I cheered, giving the camera a radiant smile. “And it’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen!”

Cass smiled brightly from the back of the camera, her eyes even lighting up. My brows furrowed. What’s with that look she’s giving me?

“I would have to disagree,” a voice from behind me spoke, stopping all of my actions.

My breathing ceased and I held my breath as I slowly turned around. A look of shock flashed through my features as I surveyed the person before me, up and down. His red flannel flaring in the sunlight, and I made noticed that it was my favorite flannel of his. He was wearing a plain white t-shirt under his flannel, and I remembered it as the one I used to always wear when I slept with him. I love falling asleep in it, because it smelled like him, and I could actually fit it. He smiled, revealing his dimples that I had constantly poked before.