Chapter Forty-Four

I DON'T KNOW WHEN IT HAPPENED BUT I REACHED 10K READS ON THIS STORY. 10K! OH MY GOD GUYS! THAT'S HUGE!!!! THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS!! I LOVE YOU!!! SO IN HONOR OF THAT, HERE'S A CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stared out at the crowd, the huge crowd. It was in fact the biggest crowd we had for the entire tour. Every one of them were staring at me, staring into my soul.

I bounced on the heels of my feet, scared of the questions that were going to come. I held onto the mic tightly, until my hands became numb. I bit on my lip, as Sammy slowly reach out to touch my hand. He gripped onto my pinky, and he looked at me with his soft eyes that comforted me right away. I gave him a small smile, as he gripped my pinky tighter, his eyes intensified, as if he promised that everything would be okay.

I sucked in a harsh breath and let it out, just as soon as Cass announced the news. “What would you guys said if we told you that we’d be doing a little Q&A session tonight?” The whole crowd roared loudly in response.

It was my turn. “That’s right guys!” I yelled over the screams of the crowd. “First question?”

I lowered the mic, and looked into the crowd, seeing thousands of hands all rising up, anticipating on being called on. My eyes scanned all around, and I bit my lip again, scared out of my mind. I knew it was coming, but that didn’t affect how scared I was still going to be was it neared.

Stacey and Annie had told us that a Q&A was highly recommended and since we were in New York, the place where our fame had started, resulting into the most fans here than anywhere else, it was said that it’d be best to do it here. And I even knew what most of the questions would be about. Jack. They’ll mostly be about Jack, and some even some about Sammy.

I had been instructed to answer that Jack and I’s decision was a mutual thing, that we felt the same way towards each other and decided that it was best to call it quits. They wanted me to lie and keep to what Jack’s management was saying. I wasn’t sure if I was strong enough to do that.

My eyes caught sight of a girl with long, wavy, dark brown hair, wearing white crop top with a leopard printed skirt. I smiled, recognizing her right away. She has been here from the start, when we performed at carnival concerts, she would showed up. “Collislay, what’s your question?” She looked startled as I referred to her by her twitter username, and she pointed to herself, quite not sure if she misheard. “Yes, love, you.” The fans surrounding her erupted into screams and told her to get on with it as she stood there awestruck. I smiled, “Go on now, Kate. We don’t have all day, sadly.”

She seemed to have recovered from the shock and cleared her throat. She held up the mic given to her up to her lips. “I love you guys so much. Oh my god. I don’t even know what to say anymore, um.” She paused, looking at down, trying to think of what she was going to say. She looked back at me, after a few moments. “This is kind of a really personal question, and I would understand if you wouldn’t want to answer it, but how do you feel about the break up with Jack Gilinsky?”