Chapter Two.

We were now sitting in the limo - well I was sitting and Cass was more like jumping in her seat. She bounced up and down in her place, making the whole seat move, and I was just a little annoyed, because the vibration caused by her bouncing felt uncomfortable. But at the same time, I was amused, due to the fact that she has met almost everyone in the entire world, and she was so excited and nervous for this one. I didn't forget to mention that to her.

"Cass, calm down," I said, handing her a bottle of water. "You have seen so many celebrities, from all over the world, like Beyonce, One Direction, heck, you even saw the president of the United States! What's so different about this one?" I laughed in amusement to her nervousness.

"I didn't have a crush on any of them," she said in her 'duh' voice.

"You haven't even met him," I countered. "You don't even know a single thing about him. How can you have a crush on him?"

She didn't answer me for a while. I bet she was trying to think of an answer. I bet that she figured out how ridiculous she is right now for liking a guy she hasn't even met or even uttered a single word to.

"It's not ridiculous!" She shouted at me.

Oops. Must have said that out loud.

"Yea, yea you did." I have got to stop doing that.

I looked at her and squinted my eyes a bit, "How is that not ridiculous?"

She didn't answer me right away, probably because she was thinking to herself again, but then she let out a sigh, "Fine," she gave in, "Maybe it's just a teensy bit ridiculous." She used her fingers to indicate how little it was. I fixed my eyes on her, knowing she doesn't want to sound stupid and actually say out loud how ridiculous she is. "Okay, okay! It is ridiculous, now could you stop staring at me like that. It's giving me the heebie-jeebies," she said, shuddering at the end.

I laughed at her choice of words. "I have more of an eye-crush on him," my sister said, giving me back my water bottle. "I mean, he is quite the eye candy. I wouldn't mind bangi-"

I covered my ears with my hands. "No, no, no! Nope!" I shouted as she laughed at my reaction. "You know how I feel talking about this kind of stuff." You see, I was more of the innocent twin, while Cass was the more naughty one. The furthest I have gone with a guy was making-out with him and he grabbed my butt, but of course, I grabbed his hands and led them back to my face. As for Cass, let's just say she popped her cherry ages ago.

A high-pitched shriek broke out in the limo, and I literally jumped like five inches from my seat. "God Cass," I groaned. "You're acting like one of our own fans. You're a celebrity, be more mature please?"

She waved her hands in front of her face, running them up and down, in the air, making raspberry-like-noises as she did so. If I didn't know her, I would have thought she was some kind of weirdo, but seeing as I had known her since we were in the womb, I knew that she only did this when she was nervous. (Video shown on the side.)

I tapped her shoulder, stopping her from her little 'exercise' and told her, "It's time to go."

She recollected herself, and climbed out the car, with me following right after. Our driver had parked in front of an alleyway that led to the backstage door of the building where the event was being held. Cass and I thought it would be a pretty cool idea to make the fans think that we mislead them and didn't show up then pop up later and sing a few songs for them. I admit that it is pretty harsh. Girls would probably be crying, thinking that they had come all this way, to find out that the person they came out to see was a no show, but thinking of the all shocked faces and people crying tears of joy and surprise, was really hard to not do this. We also planned for security to wander around the area for fans that didn't get the chance to buy tickets and give them a backstage pass. We also had security going around the general admission and VIP area and pick fans who were the loudest for us and sang along to all of our songs and give them the backstage pass too.

I walked up to the door, and knocked on it. Cass and I waited as the cold breeze hit our skin, causing goosebumps to rise on my skin. I rubbed my hands over my arms, hoping to cause friction, and get warm. "Shit," I cursed under my breath, as the goosebumps kept on rising and I was still cold. "I left my sweater in the limo."

The door suddenly opened and hit me right in the face. I cursed again, rubbing my forehead, searching to see if there were any bruises, while putting my hand on the wall beside the door to help steady myself. I glanced up to see who the idiot that swung the door open so wide was, and I met eyes with the person I hated most in the world. Well, the only person I hated in the world, because I don't like using the word 'hate.' Sure, I had people who I disliked, but I hated him.

"Thanks," I growled and pushed past him.

I heard him chuckle, "Hey to you too babe."

I whipped around, "I am not your babe nor will I ever will be." Then turned around and headed as far away as I could from him.

"Sorry for the way my sister's acting," Cass's voice spoke from the opposite direction I was going.

His loud chuckles were heard again as he said, "Nothing new. She's just playing hard to get."

I had the urge to turn around and laugh in his face for even thinking that I was playing 'hard to get' to try to lure him in, but I fought it off, and continued my way.

I saw a familiar blonde that I remembered from the countless pictures Cass showed me, talking about how cute he was. Even though I rarely paid attention to her at all when she did, I paid enough attention to remember what he looked like.

"Hey," I greeted him going in for a hug. He replied with a 'nice to meet you,' as we released.

"I'm so siked to have you guys here. I'm a huge fan." He smiled.

"I think my sister is a bigger fan of you than you are of us." I laughed.

"What?"

"My sister would constantly talk about how cute and hot you were. You always seem to be in our conversations. Oh!" I exclaimed, "And she was freaking out in the limo like 10 minutes ago. She also said she wouldn't mind hitting it up with you?" I laughed again, and winked, as he cheeks turned into a crimson red. Cass would surely kill me for telling him this, but YOLO, right?

"What are you laughing about?" A voice that I recognized as my sister, said from behind me.

"Oh, nothing. Just making small talk," I smirked at Johnson, still seeing his now almost faded red cheeks.

Johnson cleared his throat, "So a little birdy told me that you thought I was hot," he said, eyeing Cass. She immediately glared at me, with her dagger-like eyes, but they soon softened as he continued, "But it's okay, because I think you're not so bad yourself." She blushed, but tried to hide them with her long hair, as she often did, when she wanted to play hard to get.

I am a good match-maker, I thought to myself as they slowly began to walk away, engulfed by their conversation.

I felt a hot breath on my neck, and I abruptly stepped away, and spun around to see the one and only, Jack Gilinsky.

I glared at him, "There's something called a personal bubble," I told him, gesturing to my 'personal bubble' to make myself clear.

"I would love to pop your bubble," he smirked at me, and I knew that he wasn't talking my 'personal bubble.'

I scoffed, "Never gonna happen."

"I beg to differ, babe." That stupid smirk still planted on his face.

"Why say that?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

He stepped closer to me, but I stepped away from him. For every step he took forward, I took one back. We kept at it until I reached a wall, and he was towering over me, with a hand placed on the wall above my head, to keep his balance. "Because every girl wants me," he breathed into my ear.

"Jack and Jack get ready to go on stage in 5 minutes," a speaker spoke, causing his attention to drift off long enough for me to squirm away from him.

Who does he think he is?