Chapter Fifteen.

I flipped over, due the fact that my neck was aching from me laying on my left. I am currently laying down on my right now. My hand fell upon the pillow that I left on that side. I leave pillows all over my bed, since I couldn't fall asleep without hugging something. The pillow under my hand felt harder and less fluffier than normal, but I was still too tired to think more of it.

"No, unicorn come back," I whined in my sleep, as the unicorn flew away in my dream, leaving me stranded on my imaginary island. I snuggled closer to my pillow. "Unicorn don't leave me." The pillow vibrated under my head, waking me up slightly from my slumber. A laugh echoed through it. Wait, what?

I sat up abruptly, looking down at the pillow, confused. But it wasn't a pillow; it was Jack. My shoulders slumped as my nerves went away. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I was going to wake you up, but you just wanted to cuddle with me," he stated, rather cockily at that, with one of his eyebrows raised up.

I scoffed, "I thought you were my pillow."

"Sure, babe," he teased. "Here's breakfast."

I glanced up at him, my eyebrows knit together, as he placed a dish with pancakes and berries on the side. "This is what I meant. You be a dick one day, shouting at me for wearing an outfit similar to what almost every girl wears and ordering me around like a dog, then you make breakfast for me the next day."

"Actually, I ordered it from room service."

"Of course," I said, as I put the first bite of pancakes in my mouth. "Because it's not like you to be a sweet gentleman. You're more like the type of guy to fuck someone then throw them out, huh?"

He sent me a glare, looking as if he was going to blow up on me again, but instead, he let out a sigh. "I actually did try to make you some toast and eggs for breakfast but I burnt them, so I called room service. And look, I'm sorry, okay? My anger just got the better of me." Like always. "Let me make it up to you?"

It's funny how he thought that I would agree with him, just because he bought me breakfast in bed. Nope. It's going to take a whole lot more than that to change my mind about what a horrible person he is. But, if I agreed.. then it would be the perfect chance to make him regret it. Regret treating girls the way he does. Regret treating girls like complete trash. He will know what it feels like. And I would also prove him wrong after all these years.

I grinned, happy with my decision, "Sure, but it would be better if I had waffles."

He smiled back at me, "I would make sure to remember that next time."

"Now, get out so I can go change." I stood up, going over to my suitcase, rummaging through, trying to find clothes to wear today.

"I'm think I'm fine with staying in here, and see you getting changed."

I whacked him in in the arm, "Get out, you perv." I shoved him out the door as he laughed.

"Fine, fine."

I was in no mood to be called a slut again or have another reenactment of the events that occurred yesterday, so I threw on a white shirt, along with some shorts, but this time I wore some tights underneath. I grabbed my cardigan, putting it on, before putting on my combat boots. I examined myself in the mirror; not too slutty, but still wearing me.

I opened the door, to see Jack literally inches away from me face. I backed away immediately, taken back by how close we were. "Woah, what were you doing?"

He scratched the back of his neck. "Oh, I was just," he cleared his throat, "I was just about to knock on your door, but then you opened it."

"Okay, what are you planning to do to make it up to me?"