Chapter Thirteen.

this is quite a long chapter. well, longer than most i have written, so i hope you enjoy!!! oh, please don't forget to leave comments or give it a vote, because then i would actually know if you guys like this story or not. (-:

I KNOW CASPAR DOESN'T REALLY FIT MICHAEL'S CHARACTER AND I'M TRULY SORRY. AT THE TIME, I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYONE ELSE. I ALREADY MADE THE TRAILER THOUGH, AND I DO NOT FEEL LIKE CHANGING IT. IF YOU PICTURE SOMEONE ELSE, THAT'S FINE. AND I ALREADY SAID YOU CAN PICTURE ALEX PETTYFER INSTEAD, SO CAN WE MOVE ON FROM THIS? THANKS.

Michael's head whipped from the door then to me then back to the door again and the process kept on going on for about a minute. Jack knocked on the door again, well more like pounded on it, as he called out, "Is everything alright?"

I was too busy of being scared to take notice on how worried he sounded, like he cared for someone. Michael's gaze ripped from the door, back to me, sending me an icy glare. He did have beautiful features, but the facial expression he wore made him look like he was some kind of horrible creature. His blue eyes, the color of the bright oceans, were so wide like they were trying to shoot icicles right through my soul. In the midst of his eyes, there was also a look of lust and hunger, something so dark, that he would do anything to get what he pleased from me. His jaws were tense, as were his teeth, his senses 100x more alert now.

In that moment, as he glared at me, while I stared at him, examining him, I knew that he had become a monster. I already knew he was one, since the very first time he lashed out on me, but this was different. I knew that he had become a monster, and he wasn't going to escape that anytime soon. He was no longer that sweet boy that taught me how to swim, splashing water in my face, knowing that he would a laugh from my lips. He was no longer that sweet boy who always spoke those cheesy pick-up lines, trying to make me smile whenever I was upset. He was no longer that boy that stayed awake all night with me just to talk, about ourselves. That boy was gone. And as much as it pained me, I had to detach myself from him, after all these years.

He cupped his hand over my mouth, muffling my voice, not allowing me to speak. "Shut your fucking trap mouth, bitch," he sneered, slamming against the wall. I winced from the impact, shutting my eyes as the pain kicked in. His focus returned back to the door, he smiled wickedly before answering, "Just trying to get laid by my girlfriend."

I heard him chuckle from the other side of the door, "Oh, I get it going then. Have a nice fuck."

I internally rolled my eyes. Boys. Now, the hope that I had of him saving me from this monster was gone. But what did I really expect? For him to pounce through the door in a shining armor, rescue me from the dragon, then give me a true love's kiss? Like that's ever going to happen.

As his footsteps began to silence down, he dipped his hand back down again, sucking on my soft spot. I hated how he knew me so well that he knew exactly where it was. I hated how he knew how vulnerable that spot makes me. I bit on my lip, trying to not let him have the satisfaction that he wanted. "Let it out. I know you want to." He sucked on my skin harder, sure to leave a mark. He pulled away, licking the spot that he had marked me with, blowing his cold breath on the area. I couldn't do it. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I let out a barely audible moan, hoping that he didn't hear it. But of course he did. I felt him smirk into the crook of my neck. He lips trailed down to my chest, as he put his hand where the end of my dress was, lifting it up slightly, rubbing my thighs up and down.  "Let's take this to your room. Just like old times."

He yanked onto my arm, pulling me out of the closet and headed straight to my room upstairs. "Please don't," I whispered, feeling another tear fall from my cheeks. "Please not again." I pleaded over and over again, as if it was going to make him change his mind. He doesn't have a conscious.