Chapter Thirty-Four

hey guys! thanks for 5k reads! luv ya guys!! feedback is always appreciated and telling your friends about this would be gr8 too!!! anways, here's is the anticipated chapter filled with drama!!!!

 OH AND I FORGOT CREDITS TO JULIANNA_FLACK FOR GIVING ME IDEAS FOR THIS STORY! I LUV YOU SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS GIVING ME FEEDBACK AND HELPING ME!! IT MEANS A LOT THAT YOU'RE STILL READING MY STORY AND I SMILE BC OF YOU!!!

“Alyssa,” Annie’s stern voice called out at me, as I stared at the object in my hand. “What on Earth are you doing with drugs?”

She asked me, and I could literally hear her voice tapping on my skull. I didn’t have an answer though, because it wasn’t mine. It was Jack’s, and I didn’t even have anything in me to say that to her. I didn’t know anything about what was going on at this point. What on Earth is he doing with drugs?

Jack finally made his way towards me, and concern was swimming in his eyes, but they soon widened as he heard Annie’s words and laid eyes on the drugs in my hand. How he stopped abruptly, before walking towards me again, with a panic swimming in his eyes now, I could just already sense what was about to happen.

“Would you care to explain, Jack?” I asked, trying my best to listen to my own advice and clam down.

I mean, what do I know right? Maybe it isn’t his, maybe he was holding onto it for his friend. That must be it, right? He wouldn’t be that stupid do be doing drugs, while we were on tour, performing in front of a bunch of people, having them watch us with every step. But why would he even be hanging out with those kind of people? That’s just as bad as actually doing it. What if it’s his? What if he’s an addict? Oh my- Annie is so not going to be pleased.

But I’m not either.

“What does Jack have to do with any of this?”

My eyes shot up to look at Jack, “Yea, what do you have to do with any of this?” I asked, shaking the plastic bag of drugs in my hands, shoving it in his face.

He held onto my hand, lowering it down, looking at me with sorry eyes. “I-I can explain.”

He didn’t even have to say the exact words, because I already know. There’s only one explanation when he looks at me with that ‘I messed up’ expression all over his face/

“Why the hell are you so stupid?” I screamed shoving him in the chest, making a fist with my hands, tightening my grip on the bag, turning it into a ball. A ball the weighs hard in my hand.

He reaches out, putting a hand on my shoulder, but I just move out of the way.

“Do you know what this means? Didn’t the contract to go on tour with us clearly state that there’s no drugs allowed?” I screamed, shaking my head, trying to process this all in at once. Tears are threatening to spill out of my eyes as I stared at the ground.