Chapter Sixteen.

i know i usually update every other day, and that i didn't update yesterday, but i was busy, and i hope that this chapter makes up for that.

The past few days have been really packed and everyone has been so busy with all that's going on. We have toured to about five states in the past month. None of us have had a chance to take a break, considering that after singing at the arenas and meeting fans at that state, we would have to get into our tour bus immediately, and go to the next stop. We've stopped at three or four destinations per state, depending on how many fans there were there, and if we could rent the space.

Since, there was literally no space in between our stops to go out of the tour buses to actually go sightseeing or do something fun, other than touring, management has been on our cases more. I love touring and seeing fans, but sometimes, I just really need time to myself. Management is always making sure that we could advertise our relationship since the paps couldn't do it for us. They would constantly tweet us to remind us to take a cute picture or video and post it on all of our social media accounts. They have even resulted to creating a group chat to make it easier to keep tabs on the both of us about it and discuss how to showcase our relationship more/better with each other.

Sometimes Jack and I would fight on twitter, like really fight, but it went unnoticed. I would tweet that he's the most conceited person ever, thinking that he's so 'hot,' but people would just think I was joking around and just say that we were the cutest couple ever. And he would even add that I didn't know how to have fun and that I needed to stop being a prude, but of course that didn't damage our relationship to the media at all. They still thought that we were the most cutest and sarcastic couple out there. The type of couple who could have fun with each other and joke about anything without having the other taking it so seriously. Yep, we were labeled as that kind of couple.

I thought management was lying when they said that we were allowed a break, and I thought a miracle had occurred when they said that Cass and I were nominated for five teen choice awards. Five! We were nominated for Choice Breakout Artist/Group, Choice Summer Song, Choice Love Song, Choice Pop Song, and Choice Group, and this was our first big award show that we're attending. But out of all those five, the one that I really wanted to win, the one I was most anxious about whether we were going to win the title or not, was the Best Breakout Artist/Group. Sure, the Best Group award would be amazing. It would mean the we beat One Direction! Freaking One Direction. Although, I do understand that we're just a new group that have only showed up on the Billboard Charts only in this year, so I would be too disappointed that we didn't win, but the Best Breakout Artist award was a whole different story. Winning that would mean that everyone was watching us, and that we have so much prepared to show the world, and people were there to witness our breakthrough. It would mean that after all of our hard work, we were finally being noticed, so new into the business.

Speaking of that, I was currently picking on my nails as Sarah and Tyler were up there hosting the show. To say that I was nervous, was an absolute lie. I was more than nervous. The shaking of my knee must have attracted Jack, because he was now looking at me weirdly. "Are you okay?" He asked, taking my hand from my own, placing it in his, as he rubbed over my knuckles repeatedly, attempting to calm me down. It had been quite awkward between me and him since our almost kiss, ruining my plans I've got for Jack. But as he looked at me with a worried glint shown in his eyes, I knew that I was right on track again.

"Just nervous," I replied, slyly.

"What are you nervous about? You guys are going to win. Everyone in this room, and even the people at home know that."

He turned away from our first actual conversation, since that night, when a girl with a speaker attached to her ears, tapped on his children. She mouthed something, but due to the dull lighting, I couldn't really read her lips. It looked as if she said something along the lines of, "We've got to go."  Jack nodded, turning his head slightly to look at me. "I'll see you again soon, babe," he whispered before following the girl backstage, leaving me there confused.