Chapter Seventeen.

You have got to me kidding me right now? First it was Michael, now it's Sammy.

"It's been a while," he spoke, his eyes fixated to mine, trying to search what I felt. Of course I felt uncomfortable and unlucky about the whole situation, and I guess he saw those emotions in my eyes, because he shifted slightly, moving his eyes somewhere else.

"You two know each other?" Jack asked, taking our focus off of each other, and at him. And of course he didn't remember. His eyes had widened the time we met again at their show, and I had figured that he recalled everything that had happened back then, but when he asked me why I hated him, I doubted that he did. Now, he doesn't even remember the things that I had to go through with Sammy, him and their group of friends. It just proved of how little I meant to him. Which made me hate him more.

I cleared my throat, shooting a glare at him, warning him to not mention our past events to Gilinsky, hoping that he got my message, because if he didn't, he would ruin all of my plans. But lucky for me, he received it, answering Jack's question, "We actually met on the street and started seeing each other." My jaw tensed as my upper and bottom teeth, gritted against each other, when he spoke of our 'relationship.'

Jack's eyes widened, shock by the new information, "Wow, man, uhm, why didn't I know about this?"

"She wanted to keep it on the low."

"Oh. Well, she's my girl now, so keep your hands off her, alright?" His hands found their way around my waist, pulling me to him, as if he was marking me as his territory. I almost found myself rolling my eyes, but I had to pretend to be his sweet girlfriend, so I mentally rolled them instead. As if I was ever Sammy's 'girl' and I'm not even Jack's 'girl.' He probably wouldn't even care if Sammy laid his hands on me, considering he's too busy laying his hands all other girls.

"Don't worry about it dude." Just like I thought. He doesn't like me, and he never did.

I removed Jack's hand from my waist, heading over to the bar to get a drinking, wanting to distance myself as far away from the both of them as possible. I didn't feel comfortable with the three of us standing there, attempting to have a decent conversation when Sammy knows how much he hurt me and I know how much he and Jack had hurt me and Jack just being completely oblivious about it all.

"Where are you going babe?" Jack called after me.

"Just going to get a drink."

"Let me come with you. I don't want any other guy to lay his hands on you." Like he really cared about that.

I turned away, not really wanting to have to wait for Jack to escort me to the bar, which was about a few feet away, like I was some little girl that needed protection every single second.

"Nice to see you again, dude."

"Yea, nice to see you again too, and you too, Alyssa," he smiled at me. I guess he was planning on me giving him a smile back, but when I didn't, his smile quickly went away. He held his arms open, "A hug for old times sake?" Jack shot him a glare, and although I really didn't want to hug Sam again, I did it anyway, to annoy Jack. Plus, having him jealous will be a perfect fit in my plan.

I wrapped my arms around his torso, as he wrapped his arms around my neck. My head was buried into his chest. I was so close to him, that I could smell his scent. The scent of his fresh cologne that made him smell like autumn. I noticed that it was the kind I had given him for his birthday one year, and I had told him that I loved the way he smelled, how it made me more attracted to him. I can't believe he still wears it.

I sniffed his shirt, taking in the familiar scent. Although, I didn't like him, I couldn't deny that I still loved the scent. But now, it was different. I didn't think that it made him more attractive, I think that it just makes him.. him.

His head rested on top of my head. "I'm sorry for everything," he whispered. That's when I pulled away. He can't just finally say 'I'm sorry' after I have longed so long throughout high school for him to utter those two words, and expect everything to be okay again, because they can't. And I'm not sure if it'll ever be again.

"It's too late," I mumbled before walking away, with Jack's arm wrapped securely around my waist. I have bumped into two guys that I have loved, within the timeline of a month.

-----

After the after party yesterday, and bumping into Sammy again, I was beat. It didn't help that management called so early in the morning, to tell me that I had to go on a 'date' with Jack.

So, now we were at an ice cream shop, a couple blocks away from our hotel room. I didn't want to go do anything, because like I said, I was still tired, and what's better to eat then ice cream? Ice cream is for everything.

"I don't like chocolate."

"How can you not like chocolate?!" Jack shouted, a little bit too loud, causing the customers to turn their attention over to us. I whacked him lightly in the arm, telling him to quiet down, embarrassed about the ruckus we were making.

"I just don't like chocolate," I stated, shrugging my shoulders, not understanding what the big deal was. We had ordered our ice cream, and Jack ordered for us, without asking what I would like, and ordered a chocolate ice cream for me. When I told him that I didn't like chocolate, and would rather have vanilla, he stared about me weirdly, before questioning if I was human or not. A human can dislike chocolate, right?

He whipped some ice cream off of his cone, onto his finger, pointing it at me, "But it's delicious." His finger came closer and closer to my face. When the his finger came an inch away from my face, and I could feel the chocolate on my lips, I backed away, realizing what he was trying to do.

"I'm not going to eat it off your finger!" I exclaimed.

"You can lick it."

"I'm not doing that either!" I jumped up from my chair, as he neared closer, still trying to stick his finger into my mouth.

"You know you want to," he said in a sing-song voice, standing up from his chair, chasing me, as I ran out the shop.

"Stop!" I yelped, when he caught up to me seconds later, his hands wrapping around my waist, pulling me back onto him. With my ice cream still in my head, his sudden action, caused for my hand to fly back, sending the ice cream to his face. "Oh my, I'm so sorry."

He let go of me, using his left hand to wipe away the ice cream from his face. He lifted his own ice cream as well, and before I could even process what he was going to do, the chocolate cream was dripping down my fast, the taste lingering on my lips. "Why'd you do that?!?!" I screamed.

"Oops," he shrugged, smirking at me.

I grabbed his tank top in my hands, lifting it up, using it to wipe away the sticky material from my face.

"What the fuck, Alyssa?!?" He yelled, ripping the fabric away.

"Oops," I said back, shrugging, smirking at him.

"You're a pain in the ass," he said, rolling his eyes.

"But you still love me."

"Unfortunately, I do," he muttered under his breath. "You've still got ice cream on your face. Here, let me get that for you."

His hands went to my face, wiping the rest away, or I thought he was. Then, I felt the same substance all over my face again. He had used his hand, that he wiped his face with, transporting the ice cream from his hand to my face.

"You're a pain in the ass."

"But you love me," he stated, cockily.

Little did he know.

so what do you guys think about sammy's and alyssa's past 'relationship.' what is he exactly sorry about? what did jack do to her back in high school? was that truly the reason why she hates him? hmmm. and what does she mean by 'little did he know?' is she still going after revenge or did she develop some feelings for him??