Chapter Seven.

this chapter is for my bitch, michelle <33

 btw, you guys should vote for my chapters!! ya!! luv you!!

A knock on the door caused to me to rush, and go around the house, frantically trying to find my other high heel. Management is making us go to Selena Gomez's party. Well, they aren't making me go to her party, because I would have gone either way, but the part that I was forced to do was bring along Jack and Jack. I don't have a problem with Johnson and of course Cass was thrilled by that idea, but I'm just not that ecstatic to be going with Gilinsky. There's going to be tons of paps there, and we would have to act like a couple the whole time. Even thinking about it makes me throw up.

"Aly, where are you? We need to go!" Cass shouted from the living room.

I bent down to search under my bed, but it wasn't there. I looked at my bedroom to see that it was a mess, because I have been searching for my other high heel for about 15 minutes now and I can't find it anywhere. I searched in the crooks and nooks of everything around the house, I searched in my shoe compartment of my walk-in closet, I searched in Cass's room, I searched in our party room. I searched everywhere. "Where is it?" I mumbled to myself as I double-checked in my walk-in closet again. I needed to find that other high heel. It's my favorite pair and it goes perfectly with my dress.

"Aly!!" Cass screamed my name again, "What's taking you so damn long?"

"I can't find my other high heel!" I screamed back at her.

"Which one is it?"

"The sparkly gold one!"

"Oh my god, Aly! You threw it on the floor when you came home drunk that time we went to Bieber's!" I facepalmed. How could I forget? I don't drink a lot, but when I do at parties, I am one hella drunk girl. I knew exactly where it is.

I limped to the living room, considering one foot was taller than the other, and picked up my high heel, putting it on. "I'm ready," I told her, opening the door.

I scrunched up my face in confusion, since it wasn't Drew, our driver that normally would take us to events, but it was Jack Gilinsky. "Why are you here?" I spit out in disgust. Normally, I wouldn't be this cruel, but it is him.

"I wanted to be the one that took my girlfriend to the event we were both attending, together." He pulled me closer to him, hugging me, his hand trailing down too low for my comfort. I pulled his hand away from my lower back and pushed him back.

"I would rather be a pig, then be your girlfriend."

"But aren't you already one," he said, putting his finger on my nose, raising it up, "Oink, Oink."

"Ha ha, you are hysterical," I slapped his hand away. "I was about to say sorry for keep you waiting, but I remembered that you're a douche."

"No worries, babe. I was texting Madison anyways." He smirked at me, "Are you jealous?"

"I'm jealous of my bed that gets to stay home and away from you."

"Just admit that you're jealous. I know you are."

"Look, this love fest is like absolutely the cutest thing ever," Cass's sarcastic voice said, "but we have to get going." Shoot. I forgot that she was even there.

"Then let's get going, babe," Gilinsky wrapped one of his arm around my waist, pulling me against him, so that we were so close, our shoulders were touching. And that was way too close for me to be to him. I removed his grip from his waist, shooting him a glare, to say 'Don't touch me.' But he only pulled me closer, and my side was pushed against his. He leaned down to my ear, "Paps are here, babe." He glanced to the right of us, and I looked in that direction as well, to see that he was right after all.