Chapter Thirty-Three

i revised the last chapter a bit, so if you wanna go check it out before reading this then ya, but here's this chapter!!

Things between Jack and I have been great, even better than that actually. After my confession to him, I didn’t hold back anymore. I allowed myself to fall for him, without stepping back in fear of what might happen. I let myself fall, ignoring all the things that could happen, and just focus on the moment in time.

A part in me wasn’t even scared anymore of falling, because I had a feeling that he would be there to catch me. From how he stares at me, even at clubs when there are prettier girls throwing themselves at him, batting their eyelashes at him. His eyes are always focused on me with that loving stare that just makes the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. As I glare at the girls who flirt with Jack, he smiles at me, bemused, then he would just pull me over to him, with his hands on my waist and draw circles on my hip bones.

He makes me feel as if I’m the only girl in the world, and I have never been this happy in a relationship. It almost feels as if it were too good to be trying, considering I have always been known to have the worst luck when it came to boyfriends. But something inside of me tells me that he’s not like the rest, that he won’t hurt me on purpose, that he would do anything to fix me. A deeper part inside of me really hopes that it’s true.

He looks at me from across the stage, and smiles at me, sending a wink my way, as he does the body rolls. I roll my eyes at him, but couldn’t help the smile that crept upon my face.

I stick my tongue out at him, before walking away from the side of the stage. As I turned around, Annie shot me a disapproving look, as if to say, “Remember what we talked about.”

And I do remember exactly what we talked about.

We were called into a meeting, for reasons I don’t know, and Jack and I had to meet up with them at some well-known studio in the city.

We decided to walk there, instead of taking a car, even though it was about a 30 minute walk. It was a beautiful day out, with the almost perfect weather, and I had insisted on walking.

Although Jack had argued with me saying that we could still look at the beautiful sky and such from inside the car, and make it there quicker, he had agreed in the end, when I kissed him on the lips, lingering there for a moment, then promising him a prize if we would just walk.

We had walked to the studio hand in hand, and it was the day after our date, so I was feeling pretty giddy at the moment. I had swung our arms back and forth, skipping instead of walking.

He had laughed at me, and said something about how I was acting like such a child, but I had ignored him and kept on skipping while swinging our hands. After a while with him just laughing at me, while I hummed some song, he decided to skip along with me.