Chapter Twelve.

I picture Pia Mia as Kaylie and Caspar Lee as Michael.

*If you don't see Caspar Lee as Michael, just picture Alex Pettyfer instead. Imagine him with blue eyes though* 

He withdrew his hand from my shoulder, standing up abruptly. The look on his face read of distraught, like he was caught off guard by my question or even by his actions. Whatever it was, he shook it off, once he saw that my eyes were on him, and an amused facial expression showed.

Suddenly he laughed, pointing at me, "You think that I care? About you?" He laughed again as if it was the funniest thing in the world. "I was just worried that you would have broken something, and we would have to delay things. I wouldn't be able to meet all the hot fans. Plus, it would delay our rise to fame."

I scoffed at his response. What did I think? That he did care? About me? About something other than himself? That worried look on his face earlier did seem very genuine and convincing. I shook my head slightly. I knew how self-centered he was already, but I just didn't expect it and it threw me off.

I rest my hand on the arm of the couch to help myself off the floor. "You know what? I'm fine. Thanks. You can still hook up with hot fans starting tomorrow and your fame won't be held back."

I started limping away. It hurts, but I don't think it hurts that much to delay the tour. It doesn't feel like I broke a bone or something, maybe a little bruise.

"Look," his voice said from behind me, before catching up to me.

"What?"

"Nice ass," He smirked, grabbing my butt in his hands and squeezed it.

I glared at him, shooting daggers at him with my eyes, as I swatted my hand away, a routine that I have gotten used to throughout the month. "My ass is not available for you to touch," I scowled.

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket, when I felt it vibrating. I looked at the screen, seeing a message from Annie. I rolled my eyes. What did she want now? "Post a picture on Instagram or Twitter or better, both." I read aloud, knowing what she meant instantly. I faced Jack, knowing that he knew what she meant by 'post a picture' too.

Before I knew what he was doing, he had swooped me in his arm, carrying me back to the couch. I clung to him, my arms wrapped securely around his neck, afraid that I was going to fall and land on my butt again. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Carrying you to the couch, so we can take the picture. What does it look like I'm doing?" he responded, with a somewhat harsh tone. Why was he being so rude all of a sudden? I know that he's a rude kind of guy, but I didn't even do anything to him.

I felt the leather couch as he placed me onto it. He took my phone from my hand. I was about to ask him what he was doing, but I really wasn't in the mood for his rude tone. He swiped up, revealing the camera of the phone. He sat beside me, our feets touching each other, and he somehow managed to kind of intertwine them. He snapped the photo, turning the phone away from my view, not letting me see the picture. He tapped a few things on the screen, before returning my phone to me.

It was now unlocked to my twitter page, a new tweet -I'm guessing that one he just posted - was on the top. It was the picture that he just took and he had captioned it, 'watching Mean Girls with my favorite bae.'

"You're not my bae," I mumbled, then realizing that he had to unlock my phone to go on my twitter. "How'd you know my passcode?" I asked him, my eyebrows furrowed, clearly confused.

"It's not hard to guess it. I mean, it's your birthday. By the way, you should think of changing it, incase some fans decide to mess with your phone or something."

-

Tonight was the night of our 'start of the tour party' - I guess you could call it that. Everyone was here. I might be exaggerating, because the Queen of England wasn't here nor was Barack Obama, but it did feel as if everyone was here. Even though, my house was huge, 3-stories and all with like 100 rooms, it felt extremely crowded. I could barely move through the crowd.

"Aly!" I heard a familiar voice scream.

I turned around, smiling once I made out who it was. "Kaylie!" I screamed back, running to her, basically jumping on her. "I've missed you so much."

She chuckled, replying back, "Missed you too, bitch." My nose scrunched as she cussed, and she laughed at me. "Same old Aly." She stopped laughing and she looked completely serious.

"What's wrong?"

"I, uhm," she scratched the back of her neck, "So I saw Michael."

My eyes widened, my pulse immediately picked up at the mention of his name. "Here?"

She nodded, with a worried look on her face. "It's fine. I'll be with you the whole entire time if you want."

-

It has been hours since then, and Kaylie has left me standing near the bar alone, scared as hell, not daring to drink, in case she was really drunk, and stumbled upon him. I bit on my nails, nervously, a habit I did whenever I was really really nervous about something. And in this case, I was nervous about bumping into Michael.

"Nice to see you again, Lisa," a raspy, deep voice spoke into my ear.

I jumped, startled by the sudden voice. I turned around, and regretted it, wishing that I could run away. He looked the same. His hair was still pushed to one side, those icy blue eyes piercing right through me. I remembered when I used to love his eyes. They were so blue and so welcoming at the same time. They were beautiful, before I started seeing him as a predator. From that moment on, his eyes sent a shiver through me, scaring me every time I looked into them.

"I- I- I-," I stuttered, too scared to speak.

"Don't be nervous, Lisa. You have no reason to be." He dipped his head down, planting kisses down my neck.

I pushed him away, backing away from him. "Stay away from me," I said, through my gritted teeth.

"You got a mouth now, don't you? How many times have I told you to not to speak to me that way again," he sneered, gripping onto my arm, his fingers pressed deeply into my skin.

I winced from his touch, trembling with fear, "You can't tell me what to do anymore."

He smirked at me, "You're still scared of me, baby."

"No, I'm not," trying my best to hide the fear in my voice.

"Lisa, I know when you're lying," he spoke softly, tucking a strand of her, behind my hair. He leaned down, kissing my neck once again, his lips trailing up to my ear. "Let's go."

He pulled on my arm, leading me away from the party. He pushed me into a closet, securing it with a broom against the door, pushing my body onto the wall, his body pressed onto to mine. He kissed me hard. I turned my head away, trying to avoid his lips. "Kiss me back," he ordered, glaring at me with those dark eyes. I closed my eyes tightly as I kissed him back, tears threatening to release. He began to slowly grind on me, making me feel more uncomfortable. I tried to wiggle out of his grip, my arms doing their best to yank themselves away from his. His grip only tightened around mine, pinning my arms to the wall. His grip was so tight that I knew a bruise was going to form from his abuse.

"Please, stop," I whimpered as he continued to assault my neck with his kisses. "Help!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, earning a glare from him, once again.

"Shut up," he demanded, smashing his lips onto mine, shutting me up. My tears finally spilled, landing on his face. "Stop being a cry baby, you prude." His comment only made me cry harder.

"Open up the door! What's going on in there?!?" A voice screamed from the other side of the door, and I found myself actually relieved at the sound of his voice, for the first time ever.