Tommy- prank

Before I get into anything this will be a platonic story because tommy is a minor and during his stream he said he was ok with this kind of thing apart from like smut which I don't plan on doing, if I am wrong about this please let me know but all stories with the children of the smp will be friend related or platonic.

Tw/ maybe some swearing but idk yet I mean it is a tommy innit story soooo.

Request : ✅
They/them

(Minecraft au)

Also FYI I wasn't given any plot so I just came up with this it's kinda short and dumb

=============

Tommathy POV

(Tommy)

I was casually walking around the smp it's been a while since anything drastic has happened and today was rather peaceful.

Or so I thought.

As I was about to reach my destination I felt something or more like someone grab my arm and pull me back.

I stumbled a bit before I was pulled behind a bush next to a tree.

I was about to cuss them out and turned to come face to face with none other than y/n.

Yay.

"Y/n you better have a great fucking reason as to why you have just pulled me into a bush"

"SHHHHHHHHHHH"

Confused I opened my mouth to say something but before I could I noticed their desperate expression for me to stay quiet so I did.

Y/n turned their head to peak through the leaves of the bush. I stared at them with confusion clearly plastered across my face at what was happening but kept my mouth shut.

I turned my attention back to the bush looking at the wooden path in front of us. We stayed like this waiting for a while until y/n perked up at movement.

At the end of the path was fundy who was casually taking a stroll.
I was very confused and looked over to see y/n with the biggest smirk on her face as they tried to hold back laughter.

I looked closer at the path and noticed a thin string tied between two trees and I finally realized what was going on.

Of course out of everyone in this place y/n was the biggest prankster of all.

I held back a smile as fundy approached the string unaware we were watching in the bush. He carelessly walked down the path before tripping on the string, I thought that was it until the tripwire activated some kind of red stone set up opening up a section of the path.

I heard fundy yell as he fell down into what looked like water at the bottom of the hole and y/n instantly fell onto their side laughing uncontrollably with a hand clutching their stomach.
I couldn't hold back a laugh myself
Which only grew louder hearing fundy yelling from the hole.

(I know this probably sucked tbh I didn't have any ideas for this chapter so I apologize for that)