Quackity- soulmate

This is a 'soulmate' au

If you've ever seen any of those soulmate POV acting story things on tik tok your probably gonna understand this better

I will still explain it in further detail in the story it's just a heads up so people have a rough idea of the kind of story.
(Idk if that made any sense)

Request: ✅
Pronouns: they/them

(they didn't specify so I hope it's ok If I just use these pronouns)

_>_>_>_>_>_>_<_<_<_<_<_<_

Y/n POV

I was currently listening to music with my headphones on slightly humming along to the lyrics, I've always had a passion for music but I don't really sing very often.

In this world we are given a soulmate, they can be anywhere in the world heck they could even be your best friend.

Although we don't exactly know who are soulmate is at first we are given some kind of clue in order to find them.

Every time someone sings aloud there soulmate will hear them no matter where they are, I've always believed I would find my soulmate but it's been years now and i haven't heard much.

It is possible your soulmate has passed but you wouldn't know, some people who don't sing may even choose to stay silent instead of finding them.

I have always been shy especially when it comes to my voice but I actually had a passion for music.

Every so often I would hear hums but that's about it.

I just checked the time realizing I have been doing nothing for a good hour now and decided to do something productive. 

Not really wanting to get up I did anyway taking my headphones off and setting them on my desk, I decided to make some kind of snack lightly humming to myself some song that had been stuck in my head.

When I was in the middle of making a sandwich I heard a voice, to say I was shocked would be an understatement considering I lived alone but I soon realized the voice was in my head.

That's it I'm going insane.

My soulmate, if I actually have one has never really sang much.

I stopped what I was originally doing now completely zoning out my surroundings.

I focused on the voice trying to grasp what they were singing.

It started off as humming before he actually started to sing something.

"YEAH, WOO THIS ONES FOR BADBOYHALO YO.

WHY YOU HAVE LICE IN YOUR HEAD, WHY YOU GOT LICE IN YOUR HAIR BADBOYHALO YOU SHOULD CLEAN YOUR HAIR CUZ LICE IS DANGEROUS"

What?
I was expecting some kind of pop song or even country. But this?

And it did not stop there.

"MY AUNT GOT LICE AND SHE DIED. MY UNCLE GOT LICE AND HE DIED.
MY GRANDMA GOT LICE AND SHE LIVED
BUT SHE LIVED A REALLY LICEY LIFE"

I was extremely confused but I heard them say 'badboyhalo?' And I decided to look it up.

Guess the sandwich will have to wait.

I quickly opened my laptop and searched the odd name.

I was shocked to see so many results and fan art?

It turns out they were some kind of streamer?

I watched some streamers before but I didn't know I haven't heard of them before.

Once again I went to my apps and opened twitch. It would be pretty cool if a streamer was my soulmate but badboyhalo? I couldn't even think of a streamer with that kind of name.

I found there profile which had quite a following, to my surprise it said they were live?

I opened the stream but didn't see a face cam but the chat seemed to love what was going on.

Every one was spamming things like "YEAH QAUCKITY" "POGGGG" "IM HOWLING THIS STREAM IS GOLD"

I laughed at the comments but sure enough I heard the same voice singing in the stream.

There voice sounded a bit different and more auto tuned but it was pretty enjoyable to listen to.

More people were spamming quakity so I decided to look that one up to.

Not in a creepy way I'm trying to find my soulmate so chill.

Turns out he was another streamer who also had a live stream going.

I clicked on it and if my mouth hadn't dropped before it sure did now.

He was honestly pretty attractive.

I couldn't stop my smile even though it was starting to hurt a bit but watching him sing without a card in the world and play the keyboard was extremely entertaining.

The following week I have been watching his streams non stop and following all of his social platforms.

Again not creepy.

I didn't realize how hard I was simping (respectfully) for some minecraft streamer but I wasn't exactly stopping it either.

_________

Again I suck at endings I'm sorry if it was short.

It was a really fun idea tbh but unfortunately I will not be doing a part 2 because I don't really know how I would continue it?

Anyways I hope you enjoyed have an amazing day! 🥺