Tommy- stream entertainer

IM BACK BABY!!!!! Woop Woop 🙌

Thank you all for being patient with me, I hope you guys liked that first Tommy's sibling one shot because this one is even better.

Your welcome 😚🤌

(Also I think this was an actual request at one point but I don't remember the age requested so I'm this case y/n will be 4 years old)

•••

"Tommy can you let the dogs out and empty the dishwasher?! I have to leave for work!"

A groan escaped my lips as I sunk further into my chair out of pure annoyance, I had only started my stream a couple minutes ago and I was already being yelled at by my mom.

Since she was leaving for work I knew I didn't exactly have much of a choice, and it was better to get it out of the way now instead of leaving it last minute when I'm halfway through the stream.

I lazily turned my head towards the chat section displayed on my monitor, the laughing emojis already taking over noticing my viewers making jokes at my embarrassment.

With a roll of my eyes and an exaggerated sigh  I yelled back a quick reply before hearing the front door close shut, it was loud enough to hear from my bedroom but it wasn't loud enough for my mic to pick up.

Because I was currently playing among us in a lobby with some of my friends I didn't bother to say I was leaving, we tend to go afk quite a lot in a normal game so it wasn't out of the ordinary.

This wasn't unusual for chat either since judging by most of my previous streams it happened very often, I could already picture this being added to a compilation of me getting yelled at.

With a final look at chat I stood up from my chair and turned to leave my room, forgetting to fully shut my door I quickly headed downstairs.

Y/n POV

I was currently drawing in my bedroom when I heard a set of footsteps outside my door.

I knew my older brother well enough to know it was him and I excitedly pushed my colouring book aside to go see him.

Before I left I grabbed my favourite light blue among us plushie holding it tight to my chest while using my other small hand to push the door open.

I was about to head downstairs to look for Tommy but a faint light from the opposite end of the hall caught my eye.

Tommy never leaves his door open...

Looking back between the stairs leading downstairs back to his slightly open door I decided to head into his room instead.

Plus it was a shorter walk and I didn't feel like walking all the way downstairs.

My legs were small so the short walk felt a lot longer before I finally reached his tall white bedroom door.

While my occupied hand held onto my plush my other used enough strength to push the heavy door open enough for me to slide in.

My eyes wandered around his plain bedroom, he was pretty messy judging by the pile of pop cans sitting atop an overflowing garbage, and some dirty clothes carelessly thrown into a laundry basket which was also overflowing.

What caught my attention was his gaming set up. He doesn't usually leave it on but I know a little bit about how it works because he used to let me sit and play some games on it.

I waddled over to the tall gaming chair throwing my toy onto the seat so I could pull myself up easier. My small hands held onto the seat while my feet stepped on a nearby cardboard box.