⚠️Mcyt- kicked out⚠️

Angst!

(Very sad and deals with a heavy topic please read with caution)

Also thank you to the very nice person who messaged me about this request, They gave me pretty much free will to do what I wanted with their idea because they knew I enjoy writing angst!

Request: yes

They/them

Possible warnings/ fighting, swearing, etc.

Again this does talk about a very sensitive topic and if any of you are struggling out there I strongly encourage you to get help or at least talk to someone about it.

•••

Y/n POV

"So close.... Oh my god we are literally only 100 subs away from hitting 5 million!"

My chair was slowing turning from left to right as I anxiously stared at the bright white screen, both my hands were covering my mouth as the numbers went up and down.

And sure enough the moment I had been waiting for had come. The final number clicked into place.

Almost instantly I had jumped up from my chair dancing around with pure joy.

My goal had originally been to become a well known streamer, what started as a goal to reach 100 subscribers soon turned into 1k, it only took a few months before I hit 100k.

After hitting 1m I started taking streaming more seriously. After spending hours worth of work to film and learn how to edit and publish my own videos I started gaining a larger following.

And here I am.

"Congrats y/n!!!! Wooop Woop!"

I almost cried of pure joy at my accomplishment, my friends cheering me on from the other end of the screen, even the comments of my stream were filled with positivity and congratulations.

"Thank you guys so much, oh my god you guys are amazing. I also want to thank my incredible editors and team who helped me reach this goal"

I almost laughed as I held my youtooz as if it was some kind of Grammy award.

Every time I hit a milestone it meant the world to me, each time better then the last.

~time skip~

"Alright everyone I'm gonna end it here, thank you for all the subs/gifts/and donations and to every who tuned in today. Have an amazing day and thank you all!"

I did a wave goodbye with both of my hands before finally ending the stream.

My phone was sitting on my desk already blowing up with notifications, after I hit my milestone I ended up trending on Twitter with so many positive comments.

I suddenly realized both my parents were home and I felt the urge to go downstairs and tell them the amazing news.

My parents had been my motivation from the beginning, always cheering me on from the sidelines and even spending their own money on equipment to help me get started. Sure it wasn't the highest quality products but it meant the world to me that they cared.

Quickly grabbing my phone from my desk I shoved it carelessly into the side pocket of my sweatpants before running down the stairs.

After skipping a couple steps on the way down I slid into the kitchen all while trying to contain my smile.

"Mom, dad I have amazing news!"