Niki- long day

Short fluffy fluff with extra fluff because I'm lonely 😌

Request: ✅
They/them

Very fluff

(Also I love niki so when I got this request it made me so fricking happy I hope you like it 😊)

_______________

niki POV

"Bye chat I love you all thank you for all of the donations have a wonderful day, morning, afternoon!"

I waved goodbye before raiding one of my friends and ending my stream.

I just finished a charity stream which went on for a good couple of hours.

I had to admit I was tired.

Even my friends started texting me to go to bed.

I left the office and did my daily night routine, taking my make up off, skincare, and changing.

I heard the front door open not bothering to check because I already knew who it was.

I heard the sound of footsteps outside the bathroom door while I continued to moisturize, I heard another faint knocking which made me smile.

"Hey y/n I'm almost done"

"Ok take your time no rush"

I brushed my teeth before putting everything away. Once I left the bathroom I gave y/n a heads up over my shoulder.

I didn't see them so I decided to just go to our shared bedroom.

Exhaustion was already nagging at me to lay down and sleep so I soon found myself buried in the covers.

Although I was tired I wanted to wait for y/n so I took my phone out and went on Twitter for a few minutes.

After a little while I heard the door open and could feel the bed dip slightly which made me smile once more.

I quickly plugged in my phone and set it down on our bedside table.

After I turned over seeing y/n looking back at me with a bright smile and tired eyes.

This week has been extremely exhausting for the both of us and it was clearly shown in our eye bags and multiple empty mugs of caffeinated tea and coffee.

"Can we cuddle"

"I was gonna ask the same thing"

We both moved closer while I wrapped my arms around them as they draped an arm over my stomach.

Their head was nuzzled in the crook of my neck while mine was leaning on top.

Darkness soon crept up while I let my tired eyes fall.

We both ended up falling asleep with smiles on our faces and our legs tangled together.

I hummed a little before completely falling asleep and letting darkness take over.

That night I had one of the best sleeps in my life and I couldn't ask for anything else.

______________

Hope you enjoyed! Sorry if it was short there wasn't much I could go off of but it definitely fit the fluff theme :)