Dream- confessions

Tw/ swearing, cussing

Request: ✅

==========

"GEORGE WHAT THE HELL"

"DREAM I- LANGUAGE!"

I couldn't help but laugh I was sitting on dreams bed watching him play bedwars or whatever he was doing and I couldn't stop laughing

Everyone knew dream and I were close "friends" which is why they think I'm at dreams house to "hang out"
But we've actually been dating for about 3 months now.
When I first met him through being friends with sapnap we instantly hit it off and eventually grew feelings for each other.

I wanted to tell nick (sapnap) but dream and I ended up deciding on keeping it low key.

"AHHHGHGHHGGGH WHAT THE HELL I HAD HIM CHAT DID YOU SEE THAT THAT WAS BULLSHIT"

"DREAM LAN-GUAGE STOP IT"

I was wheezing by now I tried to distract myself from the comedy show in front of me by looking through Twitter
I liked some fan art and funny posts
I was a streamer as well not a very big one but I had over 300k followers and I was fine with that I didn't expect to get big or anything.

"SAP-NAP GO KILL GEORGE"

"Ahem sorry also dreamfan34 thank you for the dono and uh yes y/n is with me we're just hanging out"

"Woooooooaaaaaah wait with you?!"

"What no shut up asshole"

"Oooooohhhhhhhh y/n and dream that's a fun ship"

"Sapnap shut the fuck up"

"Yeah sapnap besides dream is mine ever heard of dreamnotfound?"

I looked up from my phone still laughing and saw dream fall off a bridge after sapnap pushed him off.

He got out of his chair and started slamming his desk I've known him for a long enough time to know how to deal with his rage quit moments.

I sighed standing up from the bed and gave him a bear hug from behind well wrapping my arms around his torso.

I pushed him back into his chair well leaning on his shoulder mad staring at him.

He sighed then returned to playing his game well I stood there watching

~time skip~

Dream had been playing for about 2.5 hours now and I could barely keep my eyes open I laid down on the bed closing my eyes and falling asleep.

I knew dream had noticed by now so he blew a kiss and made sure he was quiet enough to not wake me up.

Dream POV

I noticed y/n was asleep so I made sure to be more quiet and said goodnight my eyes were starting to feel heavy and I thought I was getting sleep deprived so I thought I'd end my stream soon.

"Alright guys I might end my stream in a few minutes y/n and I need to get some sleep"

"Cough cough together"

"Sapnap your really pissing me off right now"

"Wow rude I'm just saying like are y'all gonna cuddle"

"Sapnap 1. Shut the fuck up and 2. Shut the fuck up"

"Dream language and language again apologize now"

"To Sapnap?! No he's trying to make stupid assumptions about my girlfriend and I which aren't even fucking true"

"DREAM LANGAU- wait what?"

Silence

"Hold up you guys are actually together? I was just messing with you but-"

That's when the realization happened. Shit.

I rested my head in my hands running my fingers through my hair.

"That's not what I- you know what I'm just gonna end the stream goodnight guys"

"Yeah goodnight dream have fun cuddling *kissing noises* "

I didn't even bother responding or daring to look at my chat I hit end and left the discord call before leaning back in my chair.

I turned around to see y/n sleeping peacefully well curled up on my bed.

Man they are gonna be pissed later.