Multiple people-Silblings

This will be a platonic sibling type thing

Similar to the tommy one mushroom the reader will be 6 years old for plot purposes

Also get ready cuz this will be a-

Wilbur, George, quakity x sibling reader.

I'm so excited to write this

Request: ✅

Pronouns: they/them

Also they actually didn't specify who the readers older brother would be those were just the options so obviously I chose all of them I hope that's ok 😗

(This is gonna be so fuckin cute I'm so excited to write this one)

————

Wilbur POV

"Hellooooooooo"

...

"Are you awake?"

...

"Please wake up I'm so bored"

I opened my eyes slowly trying to wipe the sleep away, when my eyes were completely opened I noticed a small familiar figure laying on top of my chest there's eyes big and bright with a cheerful smile to match.

I couldn't hold back my smile even if I tried.

I sat myself up from my bed placing them on the side of my bed so I could get up properly.

Y/n was one of my 3 siblings them being the young in the family. I do streaming and swear... often. But when I'm around y/n they really bring out my soft spot.

My legs were off the side of my bed still feeling exhausted especially after streaming last night.

I looked from y/n to my phone holding it up to my face to see that it was 6:15 am in the morning.

No wonder I was so tired.

I internally groaned but grew soft after seeing y/n looking up at me happily.

"Why the early wake up pumpkin?"

They simply shrugged their shoulders with exaggerated arms which I thought was really adorable.

I simply chuckled before going into my bathroom to change.

By the time I was doing it was still extremely early but y/n was full of excitement waiting for me on my bed.

I picked them up before making why way downstairs, I assumed the others were still asleep considering y/n usually came to wake me up first, that was until I saw the kitchen.

Poor George was half awake sitting at the kitchen island with a cup of tea in his hand, I could tell he was tired considering his eyes were half open.

Meanwhile Alex was close to passed out on the couch with a half eaten bowl of cereal next to him and his head buried in one of the pillows.

"Did the munchkin get you to?"

I chuckled at George's comment before taking y/n to sit at the table for breakfast.