🖤Schlatt-assistant🖤

Request: ✅
Tw- some swearing. Das it

(I don't watch a lot of schlatts videos so I'm sorry if I didn't sound like him but I did my best and I hope you enjoy it)

Also FYI I didn't have to many plans for this one so it will be pretty short probably only a couple hundred words 😅

————————

"Go away y/n you traitor we don't want you here"

The boy cried and I just stood there unable to react.

Ever since the day schlatt became president I became his right hand man.
I've never really left his side much and he always gets me to do tasks for him and I would do it in a heartbeat.
I didn't know why maybe I was being manipulated but I wanted nothing else then to make him happy and do everything he wanted.

Of course this responsibility came with a downside.
This position meant I had to let my friends down.
They hated when I would turn them down and cancel hangouts to go off and be schlatts personal little helper but I didn't care.
Usually his tasks consisted of me going house to house collecting money for there taxes and putting people in jail if needed.
The worst was when he had me steal from le'manburg because they were refusing so follow his orders I was sceptical at first but schlatt was right they can't just get away with that kind of stuff.

I still haven't told them yet I usually would make up some kind of excuse as to why I hung out with him so much because I wasn't sure how they would react.
They hated him I mean he kicked them out of there own territory but that was months ago.
Which brings us to now.

Tommy and Wilbur had just found out I was helping schlatt as his "personal minion" as they would call me. and now they were yelling and cussing at me.

"What the fuck y/n! This entire time you've been stabbing us in the back.
I hate you"

I just stood there frozen in place.
I didn't care what they thought of me but it still hurt.

I let the anger take over my body from all of the nasty cusses and comments about how bad of a person schlatt was.

"Schlatt is an awful human being and he must have you under some kind of spell because your just as bad as he is"

That's what really pushed me over my boiling point and I started blurting out cussed back at him.

"Oh yeah well at least schlatt actually listens to me and cares about me and how I feel unlike you assholes"

I felt a familiar touch and turn to see schlatt with his hand on my back.
I was about the same hight as him so it was easy for him to reach.

"That will be enough tommy"

He turned me around and gently pushed on my back so we were walking at the same pace

"Don't look back you don't need them anymore your safe with me now"

And with that we both walked away not looking back once.

A/n hi I really hope this fit your description and I hope you liked it.
:)