⚠️Wilbur- scars⚠️

Tw/ self harm, blood, angst, mentions of abuse

Request: ✅

If you find any of these triggering I would recommend to skip this chapter

If you deal with self harm or anything my dms are always open if you need someone to talk to :)
============

Y/n POV

I woke up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat tears spilling down my cheeks.

Another dream.

Almost every night I would get these nightmares from my childhood.
When I was younger I was abused and bullied not only at home but everywhere I went.
Kids at my school would beat me up and make fun of me.
My parents were both alcoholics and abused me day and night well constantly calling me a mistake and waste of air.

I looked over next to me well still hugging my knees closely.

Lying next to me was my boyfriend Wilbur he was the most caring person I had ever met and was always there for me no matter what.

He knew about my depression and about my past and did what he could to talk things out with me.

I was always thankful for him being there for me but no matter how much he would help me I couldn't let the past go.
This lead to my depression and I recently started cutting which he didn't know about.

I skipped out of bed after giving him a quick peck on the cheek and made my way over to the bathroom.
As I walked in I looked in the mirror I used to be this happy girl with a great life and loving friends and family but now I look back at my reflection to see my emotionless eyes staring back at me.

I sighed and opened up the top drawer I hid a small compartment hidden where I kept my razor blades and pulled one out before coding the drawer.
I let my body slide against the wall to the floor hugging my knees well tears fell down my face my eyes already sore and puffy.
I pushed my legs back down and shakily rolled up the sleeve of my shirt to reveal the faint bumps lining up in a row across my arm a few more red then others depending on how recent they were.

I shakily held up the blade going over my faded cuts deep enough to draw blood.

I couldn't stop crying not from the pain but from the memories that kept flooding back.

Wilbur POV

I felt y/n moving around before kissing my cheek lightly.
I would get up but it was the middle of the night and my body was still tired.

I stayed like this for a few minutes until I heard faint noises coming from the bathroom.
I sat up turning on the side lamp next to me to see the covers moved away from where y/n usually sleeps.

I swung my legs off the bed and made my way to the bathroom.

I leaned my side against the door gently knocking.

"Hey you ok in there?"

I could hear quiet sobs coming from inside and I knew something was wrong.

"I'm coming in ok..?"
I slowly turned the door handle and pushed the door open and the sight before me made my face drop.

I immediately rushed over to y/n who was sitting against the wall crying well there arm was drenched in blood.

I rushed to there side and pulled them in close as they cried into my shoulder.

"just let it out it's ok I'm here"

They continued to cry into my sweater and I slowly to the razor from there hand and tossed it aside.

I continued stroking there hair lightly well I held them close.

We stayed like this for a while before y/n calmed down a bit.
I wrapped up there arm with bandages and gave them one of my sweatshirts.

It was still really late so we went back to bed and y/n almost instantly fell asleep

I smiled at them before falling asleep.