Technoblade- depressed

Schlatt is y/n's dad in this story

Request: ✅
pronouns: she/her

Also sorry In advance this was a really great request but I had so many ideas and I'm sorry if this comes out confusing at all? Idk I just have a lot of ideas for this chapter but I would hate for it to come out all shoved together if anyone needs any clarification I'm putting a plot summery at the end so it will hopefully make more sense.

*Angst ending*

_______________

Y/n POV

Today was the day.

I wouldn't say it was obvious but I had a huge crush on techno.

I've liked him for a while now but my dad is extremely overprotective of me to the point where he didn't want me to start dating until I was 'old enough'

I finally got the courage to at least get his attention considering I wasn't sure if he liked me back or anything.

I had already managed to sneak out of the house and make it to the main part of town.

I had planned to surprise techno with a new sword and practiced some conversation starters to make things less awkward.

My eyes were basically glued to the ground mumbling the same few sentences over and over again to memorize everything.

I was so lost in thought that I managed to lose my footing and somehow trip over my own two feet letting out a small shriek as I fell towards the ground.

I didn't know why I was holding my breath but when the contact of the ground never came i slowly opened my eye, I realized something must of stopped my fall realizing the ground was close but my body wasn't moving and closer.

*ahem*

I looked behind me to see the one and only techno holding me by the waist, my face instantly turned beet red as he helped me regain my normal standing position.

"Uh t-thank you?"

"No problem just be careful next time"

I watched him turn to walk away while my eyes were to focused on him to realize why I had come here in the first place.

"Ahem oh uh- I actually uh have s-something for y-you?"

He stopped walking only turning his head to look at me, my fingers fumbled with the sword I had stashed in my belt before pulling it out.

"Thanks but I'm good"

What? did he just say? I-

It felt like someone just ripped my heart out of my chest just to stomp on it right in front of me.

I have like him for months now and the one time I managed to get enough courage to talk to him he just..... leaves? Does he not like me? Oh god does he even know my name? Do I mean anything to him...?

I looked back up from the ground to see nothing but air in front of me, he really just... left.

A red slipped from my eye before rolling down my cheek onto my shirt.

I just wanted to be......

Techno POV (short)

God why did I have to be so rude.

I hated admitting to my feelings but I had actually really liked y/n I just didn't really like, talking to people.

I thought the gift was nice but I already had a better sword and didn't think much of it to turn it down. They could probably get better use out of it then I would.