⚠️Sapnap- camera shy pt.2⚠️

This is continuing off of the previous one shot where the reader was uncomfortable and camera shy

Tw/ ⚠️ mentions of an anxiety attack and swearing read at your own risk ⚠️

I'm not going into to much detail but I have experienced a mild one before so I will write it how I remember it being sorry if it's inaccurate this is just from memory and yes I am completely ok with writing about this kind of stuff I love doing angst as well so don't worry!

Request: ✅
They/them

———————

Samsung refrigerator POV
(Sapnap)

"DREAM TELL GEORGE TO STOP BEING A BITCH"

"SAPNAP IM LIVE"

"AND?!"

I had been streaming for a while now, I had planned on streaming for another hour or two, to play jack box or something dumb.

A few nights ago while streaming y/n came into my room and got all shy around my stream, I had to admit it was really cute to see them all flustered.

"NO I DIED TO A CREEPER"

I couldn't help myself from holding back a laugh at George's stupidity.

I was laughing so much I didn't hear a faint knocking coming from my door.

"STOP LAUGHING SNAPMAP"

"CALL ME SNAPMAP AGAIN AND WERE GONNA HAVE ISSUES!"

My bedroom door slowly opened faintly letting in peaks of light compared to my dark room which I only partly saw from the corner of my eye.

I figured it was probably just my cat wanting attention since my door was unlocked.

"A-are you uh streaming?"

My fans seemed to love y/n especially when they would randomly appear in my stream, my fans knew we lived together but I haven't touched about our relationship yet.

I thought about simply letting them know I was live but decided against it so I could get another cute reaction.

"Uh nope just talking to the guys"

Y/n let a sigh of relief before coming up behind my chair and resting their chin on their arms.

I waited a moment so I could switch to my stream as a way to surprise them but my friends beat them to it...

"Oh hey y/n I thought yo were camera shy or something, probably just an excuse not to hang out with us."

I didn't catch who was the one who said that but whatever they said seemed to trigger something, I immediately felt y/n tense up from behind me and I knew something was wrong.

"Y-your camer-a is on?"

Their voice sounded shaky as if they didn't know what they were actually saying until the words came out.

"Yeah..."

I closed the game I had been playing to display my stream chat and face cam giving a smile to my chat.

"Say hi to the ch-"

Before I could finish y/n instantly moved away from me before pressing up against my door.

"Are you ok?"

The chat must of noticed the sudden change of setting and started spamming concerned messages.

"What's going on? sapnap is everything ok?"

"You know what everything is fine but I think I'm gonna end the stream now, thank you for stopping by I will see you later!"

And with that I quickly hit end stream.

I had already left the discord and got up my seat within seconds.

My face fell at the sight before me I could feel a pang in my heart y/n was standing in the corner of my room shaking. They had a hand on their chest letting out shaky breaths with tears in their eyes.

I slowly moved to them not wanting to scare them any further.
"Hey hey it's ok, your ok "

They backed away slightly moving their hands into their hair and began moving around again.

It took a minute before I was able to get close enough, I helped them with some breathing exercises and wiped their remaining tears away.

I've never helped someone recover from an anxiety attack before so I tried to be calm with them.

Eventually after a few minutes y/n had stopped crying while letting out faint shaky breaths. Their eyes were puffy and red as I pulled them in, taking them still shaky hands into my own as a way of comfort.

After at least half an hour we were both sitting on my bed against the wall, y/n was on the verge of falling asleep with their head constantly falling onto my shoulder. I chuckled lightly as they struggled to force their eyes to stay open. Carefully I picked them up in my arms and set them down in a more comfortable position on my bed before getting under the covers myself. Within seconds y/n had fallen completely asleep, I sent out a quick tweet to ensure my fans and concerned friends that everything was ok before going to sleep with y/n snuggled up against my side.

_________

Ok but the ending was super cute tho :3

Anyway hope you enjoyed I am going to mostly working on the one shot book and apocalypse in the meantime thank you for everyone who's been reading, voting and commenting and to those of you who have been requesting thank you so much for 70+k!

Lots of love-

From yours truly <3