⚠️Wilbur- comfort⚠️

Warnings/ r@pe, drugging mentions, swearing, sensitive content can be triggering please read with caution.

I'm not gonna go into to much detail in the following part but it will briefly mention it and I will put a warning before it so you can skip if you want.

Very angst

Request: yep

She/her

(Longer one shot than usual probably around 2000 words I was gonna make it 2 parts but instead I just made it into 1)

•••
Y/n POV

"Hey Niki I'm heading out with my friend soon did you want to join?"

She thinks for a minute checking her schedule.

"Sorry I have a planned stream soon maybe tomorrow"

I nodded "that's ok, we can probably do something together this weekend, also did tommy visit earlier?"

"Oh yeah, he stopped by earlier while you were away, I'm not sure when your getting home but tommy and Wilbur might be coming over later"

(For context y/n is Tommy's older sister, she lives with Niki close to wilburs house)

"Alright well my friend should be here any minute so I will see you later"

I smile putting on a quick swipe of mascara and lip balm before heading out.

She gave me a small wave as I walked out of the shared house.

My friend was just pulling up outside the house.

I rolled my eyes hearing the loud music blasting out of her car window, I got inside putting on my seatbelt while she drove off.

Time skip~

"I thought we were going out for lunch?"

I chuckled following her out of the car.

"We are this is a party so I'm sure they have something to eat"

I rolled my eyes as she led me inside pulling on my hand, I wasn't really a party type but she seemed to be really excited about going and I didn't want to be rude.

As soon as we entered the somewhat run down house, the music was way to loud for my liking and already began to hurt my ears slightly.

People were crowding the dance floor, I almost felt the need to plug my nose from the horrid smell of alcohol and weed.

My friend continued to pull me through the crowd of underaged teens.

"I'm gonna get us a drink ok brb"

I nodded, she needed to use hand gestures and exaggerate her words a bit in order for me to actually understand her over the loud music.

As soon as she left I was to shy to really do anything so I ended up standing there awkwardly amongst the dance floor.

I could feel myself internally cringe at some of the girls who were grinding on people, or attempting to look 'sexy'

It was like everywhere I looked some couple was already smashing there lips onto each other and sucking on each others necks.

Yuck.

What felt like forever, only being a few minutes my friend returned with two plastic red cups in hand.

"I'm gonna go find a quiet spot"

I tried using my free hand to make gestures but she was already dancing with some guy.