Schlatt- locked away pt. 2

Platonic raPUNZel part 2 😙✌️
(I'm sorry my humor is very broken)

This was requested by a few people on the first part soooooo

Also people asked if I could make the second part with they/them pronouns so I mean gotta give the people what they

T/w- swearing

Partly a quackity x reader ish
Still schlatt platonic
===================

Y/n POV

I want to jump out the window.

I have been cooped up in this tiny ass room for a god damn month now.

You heard right.

A whole month.

I was allowed to leave my room to go to the bathroom or eat because I am still human.

I kept staring at my window just thinking.

Schlatt (dad) has barely even acknowledged me. Like at all.

The only time he would even talk to me was when I would mention going outside and he'd give his big speech I probably had memorized by now.

Even though I knew my attempts would fail I still tried to sneak in the occasional attempt.

I did my daily routine-

Get up.

Actually get up.

Force yourself to finally get out of bed.

Stare at my reflection for longer then a normal person should before finally doing something bout making myself look presentable.

Get dressed.

Eat.

Try not to go back to bed.

(At least that's my irl routine ahahahaha online school am I right?)

Eventually I was ready for another day of doing nothing and headed downstairs to grab some breakfast.

Before I left the kitchen I couldn't help but stare at the front door and before I knew it I was already pulling down the handle.

I heard the faint click from the lock but before I could go any further my chances fell down the drain.

"What do you think your doing?"

I turned around to come face to face with schlatt who had an eyebrow raised while I struggled to come up with some kind of excuse.

"Oh heyyyy I was just going to get the uh- paper?"

"You mean the newspaper subscription we never signed up for?"

Paper? Did I really just say that?

I sighed in defeat already knowing what was coming. This most definitely was not my first attempt trying to leave the house without being noticed but just like my grades in school I have once again failed again.

And
3

2

1...

"What have I told you about leaving the house?!"

"Yeah yeah believe me I know"

"Well apparently not because clearly you don't seem to understand or follow my one fucking rule"

"Dad language"

He raised an eyebrow

"Sigh. All I'm saying is that the world out there is a da-"