Bad- confessions

Request: ✅

Tw: some swearing

——————————————

"DREEEAAAMMMMMMM NOOOOOOOOOOO"

I had to take my headphones off for a second to avoid any further ear damage from George's screaming.
We were just streaming on the smp server it was just George dream sapnap bad and I.

"COME HERE GEORGE"

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH"

"DREAM LANGUAGE!"

At this point I was on the verge of falling out of my chair from laughing.
My chat was spamming laughing emojis well bad kept yelling language.
"Yeah dream language"
I kept laughing well still trying my best to answer any donos in between laughs.
Dream:
"Oh yeah of course y/n is gonna agree with bad"

Bad:
"Can you guys just be nice to each other"

Sapnap:
"Bad shut the fuck up"

Dream:
"SAPNAP WTF DONT YELL AT BAD DO YOU HERE ME DONT-"

Y/n:
"SAPNAP GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE IMA KILL YOU"

Sapnap has been slain by u/n

Dream:
"Wow look at that y/n's protecting her little boyfriend"

Y/n:
"Shut up dream"

Bad:
"Yeah..."

What they didn't know was that we were in fact dating.
We have been dating for about a month now but decided to keep it on the down low and take things slow.
We haven't told anyone on social media or any of our friends which was hard from all there jokes and fans shipping us but I kept my mouth shut.

Dono: hey y/n I love your videos! Also you and bad are so cute together I totally ship it.

Oh uh thank you for the dono but bad and I are just friends but tha-

Dono: just date already!

Again sorry we're not dating we are just friends but thank you for the donation.

Dream:
"Hey y/n you still there?"

Y/n:
"Yeah hi Sorry I was just reading some donos and talking to my chat for a bit"

Bad:
"Oh that's ok muffin"

Gogy:
"Cough cough simp cough cough"

Dream and sapnap:
"Y/n and bad sitting in a tree
k-I-s-s-I-n-g"

George:
"Honestly both of you are dumps just admit to it ooh- we should have a minecraft wedding!!! Oh or bad should ask y/n to be there minecraft girlfriend/boyfriend!"

Sapnap:
"Y'all better have kids I already have dibs on being godfather"

y/n:
"Guys stop your being annoying bad and I are not tog-"

Bad:
"CAN ALL OF YOU MUFFINHEADS BE QUIET FOR ONE SECOND listen y/n and I are not together ok I mean we've only been together for a month no-"

Sapnap:
"Wait what?!"

Gogy:
"Wut"

Dream:
"Wait a dam minute"

Y/n:
"BAD!"

At this point my chat was a mess people were spamming ship names and heart emojis so quickly I couldn't even read any.

Every one in a while a dono would pop up saying things like oh my god y'all are dating?!

My phone started going off like crazy with fans tagging the clip of bad spilling the beans.
Honestly I'm pretty impressed.
It was like my fans had been waiting for the day to come and had already made fan art edits animations at the ready.

Dream:
"So you mean to tell me you guys have been dating for a month?"

Bad:
"Uh well I guess so but we didn't want to..... it wasn't the right time to..... I just didn't..."

Sapnap:
"GUESS THE CHILDREN ARE COMING FASTER THAN I THOUGHT"

I was so embarrassed from all the attention and starting sinking into my chair.
I kinda had a feeling bad would break sooner then later.

Bad:
"I'm sorry muffin I didn't mean to say that"

Y/n:
"It's ok bad I know you didn't mean it and don't worry I still wuv chu"