❗️The minors- bear trap❗️

Thank you again for 300k reads you guys are literally amazing amd I appreciate every single one of you <3

(Now onto the gore)

Sorry I know this should probably be like a happy special but this idea just came to me and it's a little sad I guess.

Request: nope (shocking I know)

Warnings/ blood mentions, swearing, slight gore read with caution

Featuring ranboo, tubbo, tommy, and phil

Everyone is around the same age except Phil (around 16-18 ish)

>Minecraft au<

Enjoy!
•••

I could see tommy rolling his eyes which made me laugh.

Today was a bit of a day off from any chores, we all decided to play around in the forest but Phil wanted us back home before it got to late.

Tubbo and tommy have been arguing for the past couple minutes now, I would've helped but I didn't exactly feel like being dragged into another silly argument.

Ranboo was stood next to me leaning on one of the trees, I gave ranboo a playful look using my eyes as a way of communicating.

He chuckled at my stupid facial expressions referring to the two boys still arguing.

What was funny was how the argument went from, 'let's see who can run faster' to 'who can find a wolf first' and now they gave up finding a wolf and resorted to yelling at eachother to see who won the game.

It was amusing to see how teenagers still managed to act like children.

I took notice of the sky growing darker, more of a greyish dark blue then the clear bright sky before.

"Alright shows over, Phil will probably worry if we're gone for longer then usual, and besides we're already pretty deep in the woods so it will take a while to get back"

My hands gestured the darker sky cutting off the boys argument in the process.

"Fine, I guess your right"

I started to feel uneasy about how Phil would react, the sky was already on its way to reveal the many stars above, I had a slight phobia of the dark which wasn't exactly helping me in this situation.

My main focus was to get back before to many mobs spawn.

Without thinking I started to quicken my pace walking slightly ahead from the others.

I was so focused on getting back quicker that I wasn't really keeping an eye on my surroundings.

The sky, now almost at its darkest point blocked off majority of the ground.

"Hey y/n wait up-"

He was cut off by a clamping metal sound, followed by a shriek escaping my own lips.

My leg stung in pain feeling any adrenaline from earlier disappear.

I heard a series of quick footsteps behind me while I clutched my aching leg.