Ghostbur- comfort

Tw/ none just some comfort fluff

Request: ✅

Shoutout to @UkiSuki_ for the request thank you for being patient with me :)

Also sorry but this will be a very short chapter
======================

Wilby POV

It's been a long day.
I had been out the entire day talking with dream checking up on tommy and I was exhausted.

I made my way back to my house and a smile came across my face as I opened the door to see one of our cats sitting by the door waiting for me.

I smiled as I picked up the cat and went over to the shared bedroom to see y/n snuggled up on the bed with our other cat in there lap.

"Hi wilby how was your day today"

Normally I hated when people called me wilby but I had a soft spot for y/n.

"Honestly not great"

My frown soon changed into a smile as y/n poured and tapped the spot on the bed next to them ushering me to go there so I did.

I climbed into the bed and snuggled up with them in the blankets well wrapping my arm around there shoulders.

No matter how bad the day is I always look forward to coming home to this.
We stayed like this for a while and eventually y/n fell asleep and so did our cats.

I sat in the bed smiling like an idiot I didn't even realize the stress was already in the past now and I felt way better.

Soon after my eyes began to grow heavy and I drifted to sleep with the biggest smile as y/n continued to rest there head on my chest.