Wilbur- pregnant pt.2

(Angst very angst)

(Basically the same idea as the first part but completely different)

(Also this is longer than my usually one shots so that's pog)

•••

Wilbur pov

"GET COVER"

I heard yelling followed by screams of pain.

The kind of thing you hear in the middle of a war.

Dream and his friends were attacking us, they were shooting waves of arrows coming right for us.

Normally I would have gone out there myself but this time I had something I could lose, I had not one but two people I care about with their life on the line.

I looked at my wife who was trying to steady her breathing while holding her stomach.

It pains me to see her like this, she shouldn't have to go through all of this.

Another wave of arrows came crashing down on the group, most of us were barely able to dodge them only being covered partially by a wooden roof.

I looked at my options, we could risk making a run for it...?

"Ok everyone after the next wave of arrows we quickly make a run for it over there ok?"

My voice sounded like more of a question to myself then a statement but everyone seemed to get the just.

"NOW"

Within seconds the group quickly ran out from our hiding spot, I made sure to help y/n walk and cover us with a piece of wood.

We looked stupid but it was worth it after a few arrows landed on it.

"Now wh-"

Before tommy could finish, a series of loud booms and explosions went off.

It was scary that it sounded close to us.

The group went from calm and collected to panicked real fast.

I watched strange creatures flying across the land.

They looked dark blue and had three heads.

"Wait where's techno?"

Another series of explosions went off around us more dirt flying around and nearby structures getting torn apart by the second.

"Never mind him, we have more important things to worry about!"

We all nodded in response.

"Ok y/n listen to me I want you to stay here and hide ok, I can't risk you getting hurt especially now ok?"

I ask as she nodded repeatedly.

I smiled kissing her on the lips before running off with some of the others.

The withers continued to attack sending blasts of energy to tear apart the ground.

I got knocked off my feet quickly trying to regain my balance as another wither approached, I started shuffling backwards.

I watched the creature building up another attack, putting my hands up defensively was now my only option.

I had no time to get up and run away.

I waited for the impact, but it never came.

Removing my hands I could see a few arrows lodged into the creatures head managing to scare it away.

Glancing over to my left I could see none other than tommy and y/n both holding a bow a few feet away.

"Thanks guys, and tommy get y/n to safety!"

I shouted while getting back on my feet.

I felt a pain in my chest at the thought of my plans.

While everyone was busy defending themselves from the withers I ran.

When I was in position I kept my hand over the button.

"Wil..., what are you doing?"

My hand came to a halt.

I turned my head to see Phil standing behind me with a worried look on his face.

"I'm sorry I have to"

"But what about the others, tommy, y/n, your future kid"

The last one hit deep.

Without a second thought I pushed the button.

"It was never meant to be...."

The sounds of tnt igniting sent chills down my spine.

I sent a glance to y/n who luckily was distanced enough from the explosives.

I wasn't sure if she could see me or not but I was able to give one last smile. My eyes filled with sorrow and a small feeling of regret deep down in my chest.

I heard screams, shouting. Some even cheering with joy as the remains of what used to be a beautiful building, now fallen apart.

Y/n was screaming, crying. It pained me to see the way she collapsed on her knees with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry...."

Was the last thing I could say before the pain of a sword was punctured into my abdomen.

The blood slowly spilled out of my wound feeling the last bits of strength in my bones lessen by the second.

I sent one last look at Phil with tears in his eyes barely holding onto the sword in his hands.

Before everything went black.

Y/n POV

"I knew from that moment he was truly guilty for what he did, but deep down I guess he knew it had to be done"

I sniffled wiping a stray tear off my cheek.

"And well I guess that's the end"

I chuckle slightly feeling the wetness under my eyes as I blinked the tears away.

"Is that how dad died?"

I nodded sadly.

"Yes, but that was years ago"

I looked down at my son cuddled into my side.

"Now enough about that, let's get you to bed ok?"

He nodded tiredly letting out a small yawn in the process, I picked him up carrying him carefully into his bedroom.

He was already half asleep with his head rested on my shoulder, I carefully placed him on the bed ticking him in and kissing his forehead.

"Goodnight William"

•••