Bbh- muffin time

Another bbh muffin related fluff one shot pog.

Featuring skeppy 😌

request: ✅

They/them

=============

Bbh POV :D

Muffins~

I looked over at skeppy and y/n who were sitting on the couch playing games on their phones.

"Hey guys we should do something"

"Sure, what should we do?"

"Wanna bake some muffins?"

"Sounds good"

We all instantly got up from the could and made our way to the kitchen gathering ingredients and finding an easy recipe to follow online.

I was honestly very excited.

Skeppy kept giving me the 'look' whenever I got close to y/n which I simply ignored and rolled my eyes.

I liked y/n, ok what am I thinking I have "liked" them for a very long time now.

Y/n was one of skeppy's close friends, I was friends with skeppy.

We ended up moving in together which meant y/n was over a lot.

It's been a few weeks and I had already caught feelings.

I was just to shy to admit it.

Shaking away my thoughts I turned my attention back to the muffins and helped fold in some fruit (or whatever muffin flavour I personally like choc chip)

At one point y/n reached in front of me to grab something which made me blush for some reason.

Skeppy started nudging my arm which I chose to ignore.

I smiled when y/n somehow completely failed at cracking an egg while skeppy laughed at their sad attempts to take the egg shell out.

(I'm such a pro at egg cracking that I can do it one handed just saying😌)

Eventually the dry ingredients and wet ingredients were incorporated we just needed to pour it into a greased muffin tin.

I noticed skeppy still eyeing me suspiciously which made me concerned about what he was up to.

"Welp I think I have to go film something with some friends, but by all means please continue just make sure to leave some for me"

Before leaving he mouthed 'good luck' and left.

While y/n was busy with spraying the tray nodding at his comment to show they understood, I panicked.

I didn't usually spend a lot of time alone with someone, especially someone I liked, really liked.

The room felt uncomfortable yet y/n continued to smile happily.

"Ready to fill the tray!"

I only nodded returning a smile.

We began scooping the muffin batter into the various openings on the tray using ice cream scoops when doing so.

Once the tray was full we both put it in the oven and set a timer.

"I can't wait to try one they smell so good already"

Not even a second later y/n wrapped their arms around me pulling me into a tight hug.

"Thank you"

Confused as to why they were thanking me I laughed and returned the hug.

"Why are you thanking me?"

Y/n smiled pulling away from the hug.

"For making my day better, if I'm being honest I was so bored and I'm really happy we got to spend some time together."

If I wasn't already my face was definitely beet red now.

That night we laughed enjoying the freshly baked muffins (that turned out perfecto btw chef kiss worthy👌😌)

==========
Hope you enjoyed cuz I sure did.

I'm actually baking as I write this tbh so it was kinda perfect.

:)