Fundy- scp au

Ok so I would really appreciate any advice or literally anything to help me out, this is my first time writing an scp au and to be honest I have no idea what that means.

This was a request from a while ago and i literally don't know what a humanoid scp au is so I'm just writing based on what the request asked.

Anyway enjoy (I hope)

And please let me know if I did something wrong

It/that they/them pronouns

Request: yup

•••

Fundy POV

"Fundy you are needed in room 25"

I nodded giving a quick glance at I my coworker tubbo passing by.

Holding my clipboard slightly away from myself I jotted down a few notes in blue ink.

A small sigh escaped my lips looking up through the one way glass one last time.

I watched them move around uncomfortably before deciding to lean against the wall behind their bed.

It looked right at me as if knowing I was watching without actually being able to see me.

I took one last glance before turning away.

The lights flickered slightly while I made my way down the familiar hallway, taking not of the signs on the various cell- rooms.

I corrected myself, I hated to admit it but this place wasn't exactly what I signed up for, we weren't helping these creatures we were testing on them.

"Fundy you ok?"

I shook the remaining thoughts away.

"Yeah I'm fine just having an off day"

Tubbo nodded entering one of the rooms leaving me back in the hallway.

I told myself not to, but before I knew it I was already walking back to the previous room.

I checked down both ends of the hall before tapping on a few buttons and walking into the now open sliding door.

As I walked in I noticed it had already back away further into the corner by the sound of the door. Carefully wrapping its arms and tail around itself as a way of protection.

My smile dropped looking at how scared it was at my presence.

"Hey it's ok, I'm not here to hurt you"

Making sure my actions were slow and calm In hopes to not startle them more than before, I bent down closer to the floor resting one of my knees down.

They watched my actions carefully as I placed my clipboard and pen down behind me.

"I just want to talk ok?"

My hands slowly raised up in defence to show I wasn't holding any weapons.

"That's what they all say"

Their voice was hoarse and quiet, closer to a whisper which made it harder to understand.

"Do you need some water?"

I asked gesturing my hand to my throat as if referring to them.

They simply shook its head no.

I had to admit this 'creature' was definitely one of the most fascinating we had here.

While most hybrids we have here were created in a lab through DNA this one was found in an alley, abandoned with no explanation of how they got there.

The others here have tried getting some answers out of them but no luck, I was honestly shocked to get a reply in the first place.

"Listen, I have no intention of harming you in any way shape or form, I just want to understand more about you, only if your comfortable"

My words ended up rambling faster than intended, they almost smiled at my nervous self but managed to remain somewhat emotionless.

"I would, but they will hurt me if they knew the truth"

Their voice stayed dried, stumbling over their own words every so often while using a hand to gesture towards the halls when referring to 'if they knew the truth'

"If you don't want to tell me you don't have to, in fact the other people out there don't know I'm in here, I only took this job to learn more about your kind"

As I finished my sentence it sounded closer to a question, they eyed me closely, as if looking for a sign of truth from my words.

"I still don't trust you, I could never trust people like you, when I do those same people get hurt because of me..."

I noticed the way they spoke the last part almost in a small tier whisper, I was barely able to hear it for myself.

"Well in that case is it ok if I spend some time in here, maybe get to know you and your interests"

My lips formed a bright smile looking at the confused creature in front of me, they titled their head slightly but made no movement or sign of disagreement.

"So what's your favourite-"

Time skip~

I've been sitting in this room with them for a solid half hour now, although I haven't learned anything about their past it didn't bother me In the slightest.

I learned basic facts and small interests, especially in flowers and nature.

They had warmed up to me more then before when I first entered.

They had already moved closer to my position on the wall, not touching but close enough where we left a smaller gap between us.

The small sound of the futuristic door opening pulled me away from the rooms comfortable silence.

I went to stand up but tubbo had already walked in, eyes widening in shock.

"Fundy, what are you doing in here?!"

•••

A/n

THANK YOU FOR 300k READS

I wanted to do a special or something but I literally couldn't think of anything so instead I just did this request which I thought was fun and different from my usual

Have an amazing whatever time of day it is, drink water, grab a snack if you want

Make sure to take care of yourself

Baiiiiiii 😙