Silblings- the zoo

Siblings being Wilbur, quackity, and Greg- I mean George 😀

Reader is like idk 5-6?

Point is they can walk and talk.

Tw/ none

Request:✅
They/them

(I don't remember the pronouns that were requested so if it's ok I'm just gonna use that)

*******

George has still not been found POV

"Alright bye guys!"

I waved goodbye while ending the stream.

Glancing at the clock next to me I noted that I streamed for 3 hours ish now.

It was still mid day so I wasn't exactly tired or anything.

I heard a knock on my door, since my stream had already ended I shouted a quick "come in"

My mom hesitantly opened the door with a smile on her face and a cup of coffee/tea in hand.

I assumed she had probably just woken up.

"Oh hey mom did you need something?"

I didn't want to come off as rude or anything but I knew her well enough to assume she 'needed me for something'

"Could you maybe take y/n somewhere? You can get your brothers to tag along as well I would take them myself but I realized I had 3 older sons I could ask to do it instead."

I rolled my eyes but reluctantly agreed considering I didn't have much of a say in it anyway.

"Yeah sure I can take them lemme guess you just want us to 'be productive'"

I put up fake hand gestures in a joking way.

"Nah I just have a bottle of wine with my name on it and some peace and quiet"

I faked a look of shock while my mom walked away.

It took me a minute to actually get up from my chair but I did anyway.

As I walked down the stairs I noticed Wilbur playing what looked like some kind of board game with y/n while quakity played on his phone.

"So who wants to go somewhere?"

Y/n was the first to perk up considering they loved going to fun places, they weren't to fond of people, or public. But they loved the experience of actually going there nonetheless.

(Me.^)

"Have fun gogy"

"Nope not this time mom said you guys have to come with me to take y/n somewhere"

I heard quackity groan but eventually I convinced everyone to get in the car at least.

Wilbur ended up driving, I called shotgun, and quakity got to sit next to y/n in the back seat.

"So where exactly are we going"

It was silent for a while.

Wilby:
"Ice cream?"

Quacks:
"Nah ice creams for losers"

Y/n:
"Welp I guess I'm a loser"

Wilby:
"Well where do you want to go kid"

Y/n
"How about we go to the zoo and then get ice cream😌"

Silence.