20

Jungkook's POV1

I wake up the next morning, cringing on the inside. Just as we were getting to be good friends, we had to make it awkward. Jimin stirs beside me.

"Good morning, Kook." He whispers, smiling, his hair falling over his eyes.

"Morning hyung."

I stretch, and roll over to see the time. Nine in the morning. We have a meeting in an hour.

I leave Jimin and go to shower. Strangely, I don't feel any awkwardness between us, whatsoever.

We meet downstairs for breakfast, and Jimin comes up behind me, slipping his arms around my waist.

"I'm tired." He whines. "Do we have to go?"

Namjoon smiles in exasperation. "Yes Jimin, we do. You know that, so why ask again?"

"But I wanted to stay inside today!" Jimin continues, dragging his words in a whiny manner.

"Brat." Tae voices, before popping a piece of toast in his mouth. Jimin sticks his tongue out at him, and I can't help but laugh. Sometimes, it feels like Jimin is the maknae. He can act like such a kid...

Or he can act like he did yesterday.

-------

"Whew! Today was fun!" Tae exclaims, plopping down on the couch. Jimin nods, half asleep on my shoulder.

"Movie night?" Asks Namjoon, his hopeful face shining bright. Everyone nods.

Jin calls the manager, and we all cheer when he gives us the rest of the day off. Settling down, tangled together on the couch, Tae and Jin argue over a movie. Namjoon stands there, clicking between the two with the remote. Jin's only argument seems to be "I'm older, so respect your hyung's wishes." In the end, Tae gives in, and we all settle down to watch a drama. I'll give him one thing; Seokjin knows how to pick a movie.

Halfway through, Jimin is asleep in my lap, and Tae is nodding off, somewhere to my right. Yoongi has sneaked out towards the beginning, heading in the direction of his studio. Day off

means day off! How can he work today? Hoseok is staring at the screen with an unreadable expression, and there's tension between Namjoon and Seokjin.

"I'll handle the crabby couple. You fix our little angel and his sunshine." Whispers a deep voice in my ear. Turns out Tae isn't as asleep as I thought he was. I nod my thanks and tap Hoseok on the shoulder.

"Help me carry him? Please?" I plead, nodding down to the sleeping boy in my lap. He looks conflicted, and is about to say no, when the TV lights up, and the light falls on Jimin's sleeping face. Goddamn him, he looks like an angel even when he sleeps. Hoseok's face softens, and he nods. Supporting Jimin between us, we carry him upstairs. Accidentally bumping into a corner, Hoseok curses. Jimin stirs and we both freeze.

Then in a state half awake, half asleep, Jimin opens his eyes.

"Hoseokie?" He mumbles.

I swear Hoseok melts on the spot.

"Shhhhhh." He ruffles Jimin's hair, and Jimin closes his eyes, resuming his nap.

When Hoseok looks over Jimin, into my eyes, I can see he's on the breaking point.

"He misses you, you know. Cried himself to sleep the first night." Hoseok winces. Looking at the gently slumbering boy between us, Hoseok places a gentle kiss to the top of Jimin's head.

It's answer enough for me when Hoseok carries Jimin past my room, back to the room he and Jimin share. Setting him down on Jimin's bed, we tuck him in, and tiptoe out.

"Did you sleep with him?" Hoseok suddenly asks, startling me. I freeze for a moment, before nodding. No use lying. He doesn't judge me, just nods.

"I thought so." There's no venom. In fact, he seems indifferent. The walk downstairs is strangely quiet.

------------------------

A/N

Hoseok's POV is next, in case anyone was wandering.