40: ILY ft BangPD

3rd Person POV (Present Time)

"Hyung!"

"Jimin!"

The pair runs into each other's arms, Hoseok picking up his smaller boyfriend and spinning him around a few times before letting the younger's feet touch the ground.

"I missed you so much." Jimin babbles, refusing to let go of the hyped dancer.

"Me too, baby. Me too." It looked as if they were about to cry, as Jimin was getting misty-eyed and the corners of Hoseok's eyes were suspiciously wet.

"Seriously?" Jin steps up to ruin the moment. "You were apart for two days." The eldest shakes his head at the overdramatic dancers. Blushing, the pair shrug before Jimin (reluctantly) detaches himself from Hoseok to go hug Tae and Jungkook.

"I can't help it if I miss my boyfriend." Jimin mumbles into Namjoon's chest, drowning in the leader's embrace. Jimin had gone home to Busan for 2 days to attend a close friend's wedding ceremony, and for the Bangtan Boys, it felt like he took the sun with him. Both literally and figuratively, as the weather outside seemed to match Hoseok's gloomy mood those last 48 hours. Or, in other words, it rained nonstop. Which, Jungkook reflects, thinking back, makes what happened next all the less surprising.

No one could say who slipped first, but the result was thus:

Jimin reaches the ground first, taking down Taehyung, who grabs onto Hoseok, who tries reaching for Jin, who dodges and bumps into Namjoon. Eyes wide, like dominoes the boys trip and land on their asses. Except for (surprisingly) Namjoon. The leader steps back, knocking into little Yoongi.... They both fall; Yoongi winding up pinned beneath Namjoon.... On top of Jungkook.

The oldest rapper groans, the sound coming out like a punch knocked the air out of his lungs. At the same time, as if in Slo-mo, Jungkook gasps at the impact of 2 rappers' bodies bringing him down, and like something out of a sappy K-drama, their lips connect and...

"Fuck you, Park Jimin." Back on their feet, Yoongi flips off the little grinning Mochi, who'd scrambled to his feet first and caught the 'kiss' on camera.

Waddling off, the short rapper mutters something about 'speaking to their manager'

"Okay Karen!" Taehyung shouts after him, high-fiving his giggly soulmate.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile in a daze, his index finger conscientiously tracing the outline of his lips. How was he to know that in the corner, watching him, stood the Greatest Match-Maker on Earth (a self-appointed title), Kim Seokjin?

---

If you thought that the dancer couple would stop there, you were wrong.

It is late now, and the little silver sliver of the moon is out. A dark-haired figure is standing on the white marble balcony, an expensive camera obscuring his face. Soft clicks of the stutter travel back to the living room, where a honey-haired hyung watches the photographer with cunning eyes, long fingers tracing the rim of a wine glass.

Kim Seokjin takes a sip of the cheap liquor, his thoughtful gaze shifting to another dongsaeng. This one's standing near the couch, a frown marring his soft features. The tanned hands run through the unruly mess of Earth-brown waves, the ring he's wearing glinting under the attention of the favorable light. Jin nods to himself before shifting his scrutiny away from Namjoon, and moving onto an even lighter head of hair.

Taehyung doesn't let himself be analyzed, instead wiggling his eyebrows and tugging his red headband back. He's dressed in a complementing grey sweatshirt, and his chest is heaving with labouring breaths. He had run a good 5 miles to set this meeting up the moment Jimin called. ("Soulmate things." he had explained when Jin asked.) Stifling a smile, Jin's eye is caught by the bright yellow jacket worn by the sunshine boy.