Future

3rd Person POV3 (Some time in the future)

"You've really thought this out then?" Namjoon asks after the 5 members hear out Yoongi's plea. The only one missing is Jungkook, which was understandable, since it was his birthday surprise they were planning out.

"Yes Joon-ah, I have. It feels right." The usually 'motionless Min' was pacing the room, boots clicking on the hardwood floor.

Jimin looks up from where he's playing with Hoseok's fluffy hair. "He'll like it." The boy said decidedly, looking at Taehyung for backup.

"For sure." Taehyung's blond head of curls rested in Jin's lap, the younger's large hands playing with a bracelet on Namjoon's wrist.

"Seok-hyung and Seok dongsaeng?" Yoongi asks the two members who haven't spoken yet.

"Go for it." Hoseok immediately says, a happy smile etched on his face.

"For god's sake Yoongichi! The poor boy's whipped for you. Anything you plan will get him over the moon. You can stop doubting yourself, it's wreaking havoc on your 'tough guy' persona."

Yoongi grinned at his hyung's words. "Okay, let's do this."

They put their hands together. "Bangtan fighting!"

The 6 boys sprung into action.

---

"It's beautiful." Were the first awe-stricken words out of the amazed maknae's mouth. And indeed, it was.

The rocky seaside welcomed a country fair; kids laughing, teens goofing and adults enjoying themselves. The carnival hasn't come to Busan since Jungkook was a little boy, but with Jimin's help and recollections, the event was back. Faded tents, colorful rides, and weird prizes; it was all as Jungkook remembered it. The main attraction, however, was the Ferris Wheel. Silhouetted majestically against the setting sun, the view was nothing to laugh at.

"The gods are wishing you a happy birthday." Yoongi murmured softly in Jungkook's ear. "Look at the sky they gifted you."

A gorgeous coral red, with swirls of darker blue, and purple so light it could be called lilac. Even the few wisps of clouds were stretched out, resembling pink puffs of cotton candy.

Jungkook blushes self-consciously, turning around to admire his boyfriend. Yoongi's eyes are on him, twinkling with rare fondness, unconcealed and there for the world to see. His soft lips are free from his eternal frown, and are quirked up at the corners; the beginnings of a smile. His black bangs are growing out, but his undercut is still there, giving Jungkook pleasant reminders of Yoongi's Daechwita era. The dark hair is loose and untamed today, so soft to those who dare risk his wrath and touch it. (Jungkook needn't fear his boyfriend's anger, but Yoongi was only soft when it came to the youngest. Taehyung, on the other hand, has been hit twice that day.)

They're both dressed plainly, not wanting to attract attention, but somehow, Yoongi's own clothing choices suited him more (in Jungkook's humble opinion) than anything the makeup noonas could ever put him in. Just a simple faded t-shirt, a color something of a cross between very faded gold and orangish brown. It brought out the rare flecks in Yoongi's eyes, and went well with his classic jeans. Oh yes, the Min Yoongi black ripped jeans. No matter what color, they always suited him, much to Jungkook's torture.

Jungkook's awed look is caught by Yoongi's trusty camera, preserving the moment forever, and the rapper smiles in satisfaction at the ethereal look of the photo. He is aware that anything taken through a lens will never come close to the real thing, but the reminder is close enough to remind him of this moment.