26

Jungkook POV1 (2012)

"Get your hands off of me!" I hear Yoongi's voice as I walk up the hallway, nearing his classroom. It's my lunch break, but I lost my appetite when some girl decided to try and "conquer the heartbroken heartthrob". Her words, not mine. Conquering the heartbroken heartthrob consisted of trying to kiss me after forcing her way onto my lap. Yeah, no thanks. I'd rather be glared at by Yoongi.

"If I told you once, I told you a hundred times! The answer is still no. I am your teacher--"

I reach the doorway to his classroom.

There're two people there. Yoongi.

And Ji-woo.

Ji-woo is reaching for his hand, and Yoongi snaps it back, about to start repeating himself when I clear my throat. They both freeze, then turn to the doorway.

"Principal Choi wanted you to know that he'll be here to talk to you about your first month as a substitute teacher here, sir. He said he'll be here in a couple of minutes."

Ji-woo's expression was priceless. She was unsure of what I might've overheard, and embarrassed by Yoongi's rejection. The last thing she needed was for one of us (or both) to say something to the principal. So she picks up her bag, and storms out, flipping her hair. When she passes me, I swear the look she gives me lowers the overall room temperature drop several degrees below zero. And then she's gone.

And I'm left alone with Yoongi.

Act calm Kookie, act calm. It's nothing. Ignore him.

Walking over to my desk, I get out a book, purposely focusing on my movements instead of his gaze on my back. Or, I try to.

I feel him watching every little move I make, as I take out a notebook. His gaze burns into me as I reach for my pencil.

Finally, I turn to face him. He's sitting on the edge of the teacher's desk.

"Isn't Principal Choi a woman?" He asks, smirking.

I fight the smile off my face. "I wouldn't know."

Yoongi chuckles, running a hand through his hair. I try not to follow the movement with hungry eyes.

"That girl hates you now." He remarks, looking at the closed door.

"So nothing changed then." I lightly say, brushing away the stinging feeling.

Yoongi raises a lazy eyebrow, as if asking if he really wants to know. Deciding he does, he leans forward. For the first time in weeks, I stutter.

"She's the one wh-- I-- we were dating before." I blush and look away.

"Before?" I blush harder. The tone of his voice is light and teasing. He's teasing me! I want to tell him to stop, but I'm afraid he'll just laugh and say he's not doing anything.

"Before," I lower my voice down to nearly a whisper. "You oh-so-rudely came to my room and flipped my sexuality."

It's his turn to blush. "Well, what do you want? An apology? Cause you're not getting one." His voice is dripping with sarcasm.

"No. Although it would be nice if you stopped avoiding me in the dorms. I'm not going to jump you."

"Oh?"

"Besides, that leaves me with Seokjin-hyung for unhealthy amounts of time. I swear if I hear another 'When I was your age' story, I'ma blow. Like dude! He isn't even 25 yet!"

Yoongi snorts at my little rant. "Alright. No avoiding clingy maknaes. Anything else?"

Clingy maknaes? I feel myself blushing again. A sudden wave of reality washes over me. This doesn't change anything. And I look like a damn beet anytime he says anything.

So I shake my head, get out my book, and sit, pausing every couple of paragraphs to take notes. History class is killing me! I make an effort to ignore all and everything around me and -- Would you believe it? -- it works.

I am completely unaware as Yoongi slowly hops off his desk and walks to stand behind me. I don't realize he's there, reading over my shoulder, until he reaches forward to pint out an answer in the reading.

I jump, startled. He sets my book down, and places his arms around my shoulders, hugging me from behind. I could make a "short" joke, but now doesn't seem like the time. Yoongi leans down closer to whisper in my ear.

"Are you sure that's all you want?" He asks slyly, pressing a chaste kiss to my jawbone. I swear my heart is ready to fall out of my ass. His minty smell is filling my head, making everything spin a bit, and he chuckles against my neck. My breath catches as he gently bites the shell of my ear, sending sparks up my spine.

"You're so confusing!" I grumble under my breath.

Judging by his laugh as he pulls away, he probably heard that.

"Gotta keep you -- how did you say it?-- flipped." He sends me a smirk as he walks back up to the blackboard, leaving me a mess. Students start to file in. I didn't even hear the bell ring.

Does he like me or is he just teasing? Was he serious?

I begin to doubt it as the hour draws to a close. He couldn't be serious.

The second shock comes a week later, and leaves me a spinning mess.

----------------------------------

This is in case I am not able to update on Saturday.